• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WCI founders club

Beretta-m9

As others have said, just PM Nik or Hubert and they will fix it if it's wrong.

Also, it doesn't matter if it was a Madison 5 donation or not. If you donate $100 total before 1/1/2011, I believe you become a Founders club member.

that's great !!
I cannot afford 100.00 all at once but I can in a few instalments.

J.Gleason

Banned
As others have said, just PM Nik or Hubert and they will fix it if it's wrong.

Also, it doesn't matter if it was a Madison 5 donation or not. If you donate $100 total before 1/1/2011, I believe you become a Founders club member.

So they are tracking who pays what. That explains why some are responded to some and not others. Kind of like registration.

Last edited:

paul@paul-fisher.com

So they are tracking who pays what. That explains why some are responded to some and not others. Kind of like registration.

Oh come on! I send Nik an email and I get a response within a few days. He said he's not on here much. I sent Hubert an email and had forgotten he's in FL so I expect to hear back from him when he catches up.

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member

I honestly don't see what your problem is with the founders club. You had a similar problem with the OCDO founders club earlier; IIRC.

It's like someone buying a better truck than you. Are you going to begrudge them their shiny new truck (and larger payments) and say that everyone should just have the same truck and not be different? They paid more than you and got a nicer truck, the founders club paid a little more and got their name on a weblist; BFD. Maybe we should redistribute wealth too?

Don't feel slighted. The fact is that you could pay more too; right now, and become a founders club member if you want. Don't begrudge others or WCI based on a choice that you yourself are making.

Last edited:

J.Gleason

Banned
Oh come on! I send Nik an email and I get a response within a few days. He said he's not on here much. I sent Hubert an email and had forgotten he's in FL so I expect to hear back from him when he catches up.

Still have received no response to my messages or emails concerning the member count, my member number, or any of the others that I have sent.

J.Gleason

Banned
I honestly don't see what your problem is with the founders club. You had a similar problem with the OCDO founders club earlier; IIRC.

It's like someone buying a better truck than you. Are you going to begrudge them their shiny new truck (and larger payments) and say that everyone should just have the same truck and not be different? They paid more than you and got a nicer truck, the founders club paid a little more and got their name on a weblist; BFD. Maybe we should redistribute wealth too?

Don't feel slighted. The fact is that you could pay more too; right now, and become a founders club member if you want. Don't begrudge others or WCI based on a choice that you yourself are making.

Sorry don't recall ever having a problem with OCDO founders club. The only problem I recall was that my member status had never been updated and that was fixed.

ETA: I don't feel slighted and I actually have no issues with the Founders members of WCI either.

Last edited: