• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WCI founders club

Beretta-m9

I am sending in my membership form tomorrow and was wondering what the difference was between the regular membership and the founders club. Btw I would also like a t-shirt can I send the information for which t-shirt and cost with my membership ?

J.Gleason

Banned
I am going to strike my original statement here and simply ask, why should there be a difference between any of the members? Because one can afford to give more than the others it makes them more important? Sheesh.

Last edited:

protias

Founding members get their name on the WCI website. Your membership goes to help with lawsuits, such as the GFSZ. Founding members are also privy to more information than regular members. As for the shirts, those are $20 each.

Beretta-m9

OK, I got all the information needed pm'd, thank you guys for your input.

Last edited:

protias

Huh? Haven't heard that before. I'm not sure that's accurate. I haven't been privy to anything others haven't as far as I know.
Hmm, I thought we were on another list. I tried to find it on the site, but don't see it. :( Maybe I was wrong. :(

TyGuy

I joined and donated $100 over a 3 day period, but my name isn't on the founder's club roster, weird. This was back at the time that the Madison 5 happened. Oh well, it's not a big deal other than I would be the only other FIB on there besides SAK.

TyGuy

Yeah, just checked paypal, 9/22/10 $65 ($15 to join and $50 donation), and then 9/23/10 $50. So that's the $15 to join and $100 donation.

Beretta-m9

Yeah, just checked paypal, 9/22/10 $65 ($15 to join and $50 donation), and then 9/23/10 $50. So that's the $15 to join and $100 donation.

I don't know for sure but I am assuming it must be paid all at once @ your join time.

bigdaddy1

I was told by Nik that as long as you pay the $100.00 with in a year of joining (intervals are ok) he will add you to the founders list. You may need to tell him that you have payed the fee if not done all at once.

phred

I don't know for sure but I am assuming it must be paid all at once @ your join time.

I don't think so. Just so that is paid within the year. This was discussed on this forum quite a while back (when WCI was fixing up a way to support a specific issue) and I believe that is what was posted.

time for a "search"

goforlow

Don't quote me, but if you "donated" for the Madison issue, that donation may not be considered as the "$100" for Founders club. That donation may have been looked at as you donating to the lawsuit, not to WCI.

Again, don't quote me, just another perspective.

Send Nik a PM and ask him.

M

McX

i am not trying to dismiss or belittle your concerns, but it matters not to me what status i am. the honor is to serve, and to be friends with some of the finest people i have ever met. heck, i dont even know my member number, but i know all of you- and thats what's important to me.

J.Gleason

Banned
i am not trying to dismiss or belittle your concerns, but it matters not to me what status i am. the honor is to serve, and to be friends with some of the finest people i have ever met. heck, i dont even know my member number, but i know all of you- and thats what's important to me.

+1000

TyGuy

I don't care for ME, but I want it to show that there are more "Founders" from IL. As the last two states without CCW I feel that working together is a great thing. Plus, I come up to WI and OC. I am glad to show that 2A rights don't end at the stateline.

paul@paul-fisher.com

As others have said, just PM Nik or Hubert and they will fix it if it's wrong.

Also, it doesn't matter if it was a Madison 5 donation or not. If you donate $100 total before 1/1/2011, I believe you become a Founders club member.