• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

plastic training guns

TechnoWeenie

I'd avoid Botach like the plague. Check the reviews on the place...bad juju.

+1

I ordered a bunch of clearance stuff from them, they then canceled all but one piece of my order, charged my credit card for the ONE item and the shipping charge for the entire order, leaving me paying MORE for the item than if I went to a local store and got it. There was no explanation, no 'we're out of stock', no options, nothing.....

Emails went unanswered, and I just gave up. I went to their website a few months after my order went through, and lo-and-behold the same items in their clearance section that I purchased were still up there as 'available'...

xxx.jakk.xxx

I've ordered once from Botach. It was a pair of Beretta boots and some leather gloves. Got them quick without any hiccups. =\

Last edited: