• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sunday Get Together

sudden valley gunner

Set up a meet up there for the people who live in that area. Pick a date, pick a time and post it on here. Maybe there are other OCers in the area who would like to get together on a regular basis.

We used to kinda and we discussed it I think Tyler being out of the pic has bummed some of us out, and he was good at getting folks together.

Deleted_User

Why noon? I'll be at SOTM by then. Are you doing anything earlier?

I won't be personally. I was just going to meet up with Bookman and if anyone is available at that time, come join us. I won't be making Federal Way but it's nice to meet up with a few of the crew from time to time.

Deleted_User

Btt

Bump
Up
My
My dad should be there as I am picking him up and my mom. If i'm running late Bookman, we WILL be there.