• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin Carry hats have arrived

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
We have a limited supply of Wisconsin Carry hats.

We have not yet gotten them up on the website for sale, and depending on demand, they may not make it up there right away (if we run out)

I ordered 144 stone and 144 black. They are very high quality, low profile, embroidered hats with a velcro closure.

Obviously, as Wisconsin Carry has thousands of members, they may go quickly.

If you would like to order a hat, right now, the only way to get one is by mailing your order to our PO box.

When you place an order, hats are $20 for the first hat, $15 for each additional hat ON THE SAME ORDER.

So:

1 hat = $20
2 hats = $35
3 hats = $50
4 hats = $65

In order to order a hat:

MAIL check or cash to:

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
P.O. Box 270403
Milwaukee, WI 53227

INCLUDE WHAT COLOR YOU WANT (black or stone) and the total number of hats.

ALSO for my ease of shipping these INCLUDE A PIECE OF PAPER/MAILING LABEL WITH YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS ON IT. I WILL PLACE/TAPE that label to the box I ship your hats in. That way it will be quick and efficient for me to mail these and also eliminate any errors in transcribing your address.

150215_1639340379647_1120895951_31768963_3429073_n.jpg150215_1639340499650_1120895951_31768965_286462_n.jpgView attachment 4489150215_1639340419648_1120895951_31768964_7621098_n.jpg

M

McX

harumph! i am insulted, wiscarry hats competing for the top spot against the most coveted Mechanix LTD. hats!

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
I don't recall whether I had not written this or it was deleted as critical of gun control, but I wore my "I love guns and coffee" t-shirt to northern Idaho for my nieces' and nephews' wonderment. Some live in Seattle, some in the environs like Spokane and some as far south as Portland.

None know anything of $tarbuck$ and guns - nothing. But thanks for the t-shirt. I'm busy cleaning and disassembling bikes for shipping to Hawaii in Feb - again. Thanks McX.

M

McX

you realize ofcourse Doug, an Wiscarry hat would complete the ensamble! Going to Hawaii?! Bring me back some sunshine and warm air!

jimd_21

Well being a hat lover that i am....I work for a company that gives out hats and water bottles to employee's that participate in a workshop/training. As the person that conducts these workshops/trainings...I am allowed to receive a hat or water bottle of my choice. I like your logo's, but hat design and color are lacking in my opinion.

here is a pic of some of our designs, some for men and women....

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 79