• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin Carry hats have arrived

Melchar23

Hopefully this weekend. I need to find a place that sells bulk boxes the right size for shipping the hats.

I was thinking sams club or the ups store. Anyone think of another place that sells small shipping boxes in bulk?

Nik, Try the post office. They have the same set up as UPS but slightly cheeper.

littlewolf

Hopefully this weekend. I need to find a place that sells bulk boxes the right size for shipping the hats.

I was thinking sams club or the ups store. Anyone think of another place that sells small shipping boxes in bulk?

The padded envelopes from Sam's (cheapest) should work great if they are soft enough,otherwise they do have small boxes.

M

McX

these hats are realy realy nice, top quality, i hope to dig up some cash to buy more for Christmas presents for my kids!

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
The padded envelopes from Sam's (cheapest) should work great if they are soft enough,otherwise they do have small boxes.

I'll check it out. I'm worried about the post office crushing envelopes. I'll check today.

I hope to have these in the mail tomorrow or Monday. I saw your envelope in the PO box today, so I'll put yours on the top of the stack.

Beretta-m9

Got my hat today, it's a great quality hat I LOVE IT !!!! will be ordering a black one soon, I would also like the darker grey one with yellow highlight in picture when available.

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
Mine arrived today ,Great hat !!!!!!!

Glad you like it.

They really are quality hats.

I'm SUPER picky about baseball caps, so I spent most of the summer trying to find a vendor that had the style and quality of hat I was looking for. I can't stand cheap hats.

I was very pleased with these.

Beretta-m9

sent in money for hat and wci membership at same time, got the hat about a week ago still no wci membership though. what's up with that ?