Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OC seminar 12/09 Gander Mountain / Taylor

Cool OC seminar 12/09 Gander Mountain / Taylor

We will be hosting an OC seminar at Gander Mountain / Taylor, Michigan

When: December 9, 2010 at 7:00pm and 8:50pm

Where: 14100 Pardee Road, Taylor, MI 48180
    "Liberty's too precious a thing to be buried in books...Men should hold it up in front of them every single day of their lives and say: 'I'm free to think and to speak. My ancestors couldn't. I can. And my children will."
    ,,, So Mote Be

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.-- JC

i'll be there! looking forward to seeing everyone!
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776

Michigan Concealed Pistol Instructor. Cost 80.00 With advanced techniques included free. PM for more information!

Btt
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

I'll put it on my calendar.

ETA: Nevermind, it's a weeknight.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

MOC Charter Member - Dearborn Heights, Michigan, USA
    I made and hung flyers out at Washtenaw Sportsmans Club.

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Thumbs up I hope to be there.

If at all possible I'll be there. I'm looking forward to seeing all of you there.

MAP LINK:

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8...ed=0CBQQnwIwAA
    Last edited by Glock9mmOldStyle; 12-02-2010 at 04:15 PM. Reason: add map

Quote Originally Posted by ISMOID View Post
    I made and hung flyers out at Washtenaw Sportsmans Club.
    great effort thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Glock9mmOldStyle View Post
    If at all possible I'll be there. I'm looking forward to seeing all of you there.

very much looking forward to seeing you again friend jeff!
    Last edited by NHCGRPR45; 11-25-2010 at 05:31 PM.
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776

Michigan Concealed Pistol Instructor. Cost 80.00 With advanced techniques included free. PM for more information!

Thumbs up Let's pack the place on Thursday!

Shameless bump to keep this event current. Let's get a huge turnout so the leaders of Taylor and their PD see that we are nothing to be afraid of. Just law abiding citizens, that expect local officials to follow the law also!

Quote Originally Posted by Glock9mmOldStyle View Post
    Shameless bump to keep this event current. Let's get a huge turnout so the leaders of Taylor and their PD see that we are nothing to be afraid of. Just law abiding citizens, that expect local officials to follow the law also!

looking forward to seeing everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I plan on being there as well
    When Guns are OUTLAWED, Ill be an OUTLAW
    American Tactical Imports C45 45 AP
    S&W sigma 40 Cal
    Bersa 380 Thunder Plus
    Hi point C9 9mm
    Chiappa 1911-22 Semi-Auto .22 LR

Im not a lawyer, but I did play a Klingon once at Universal Studios

I will be there for sure to present the seminar. Looking forward to it!!!

i am sure it will be a great turn-out!

How long do these typically last?

Banned
    About an hour. Its worth your time, they are laid out very well.

Smile Door Prizes will be awarded...BE THERE...BE THERE..to win!

This just in: There will be several prizes given away just for attending this event courtesy of an anonymous MOC member. They include a $25 gift card, a new pocket knife, etc... just drop your name in the box for a chance to win!

Thursday, Thursday,,,, Thursday
    "Liberty's too precious a thing to be buried in books...Men should hold it up in front of them every single day of their lives and say: 'I'm free to think and to speak. My ancestors couldn't. I can. And my children will."
    ,,, So Mote Be

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.-- JC

Smile This...Thursday...Thursday...Thursday...

I look forward to seeing many familiar faces and many new faces in the OC community.

I'll try to make it out, if work plays nice and allows me to use an hour of flex time.

I've never attended one of these seminars so, I'll try to make it as well. I'm eager to see some new faces.
    "Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth." - President George Washington

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself." - Thomas Paine

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
    I'll be there to help anyway I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    I'll try to make it out, if work plays nice and allows me to use an hour of flex time.

Flex time for OC...I like it!

i will be there, looking forward to seeing all the new faces and getting more to sign on!

All I can say is WOW!!! Taylor stepped up to be the most successful seminar MOC has ever hosted. We may have hosted seminars with larger attendance but the support through new memberships and merchandise sales is unparalleled. We can welcome 15 new members! We also sold 10 MOC commemorative coins and 8 t-shirts!! What can I say, the folks down river loved our merchandise. The Board of MOC gives everyone who came out to help and came out to attend a huuuuge THANK YOU!

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scot623 View Post
    All I can say is WOW!!! Taylor stepped up to be the most successful seminar MOC has ever hosted. We may have hosted seminars with larger attendance but the support through new memberships and merchandise sales is unparalleled. We can welcome 15 new members! We also sold 10 MOC commemorative coins and 8 t-shirts!! What can I say, the folks down river loved our merchandise. The Board of MOC gives everyone who came out to help and came out to attend a huuuuge THANK YOU!
    Very well done.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

MOC Charter Member - Dearborn Heights, Michigan, USA
    Yesterday was a great time. Lots of info passed to lots of interested people. Thanks to MOC for puttings this on and Thanks to Gander Mountain for hosting it.
    I think that having the MOC leadership there made a very big impression of those attending the seminar.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast