• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC seminar 12/09 Gander Mountain / Taylor

scot623

All I can say is WOW!!! Taylor stepped up to be the most successful seminar MOC has ever hosted. We may have hosted seminars with larger attendance but the support through new memberships and merchandise sales is unparalleled. We can welcome 15 new members! We also sold 10 MOC commemorative coins and 8 t-shirts!! What can I say, the folks down river loved our merchandise. The Board of MOC gives everyone who came out to help and came out to attend a huuuuge THANK YOU!

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
All I can say is WOW!!! Taylor stepped up to be the most successful seminar MOC has ever hosted. We may have hosted seminars with larger attendance but the support through new memberships and merchandise sales is unparalleled. We can welcome 15 new members! We also sold 10 MOC commemorative coins and 8 t-shirts!! What can I say, the folks down river loved our merchandise. The Board of MOC gives everyone who came out to help and came out to attend a huuuuge THANK YOU!

Very well done.

ISMOID

MOC Charter Member - Dearborn Heights, Michigan, U
Yesterday was a great time. Lots of info passed to lots of interested people. Thanks to MOC for puttings this on and Thanks to Gander Mountain for hosting it.
I think that having the MOC leadership there made a very big impression of those attending the seminar.

NHCGRPR45

I've never attended one of these seminars so, I'll try to make it as well. I'm eager to see some new faces.

it was great to see you ! and you FNP's

I'll be there to help anyway I can.

thank you for coming out!

Yesterday was a great time. Lots of info passed to lots of interested people. Thanks to MOC for puttings this on and Thanks to Gander Mountain for hosting it.
I think that having the MOC leadership there made a very big impression of those attending the seminar.

i hope so, its a first and hopefully all the board members can attend the next event we have!

Master Control

Great Seminar Presentation

Congratulations Team Leadership;
The December 9th 2010 Gander Mountain Open Carry Seminar was IMO a great success.

A Big ^5 to The MOC Members & The Leadership Team which were firing on all cylinders, also big kudos to the current members that came out and stepped up to the plate in making the event a success, very interactive discussion between the guest & the speakers, a wealth of knowledge was shared with the attendee's many of which are now new members of Michigan Open Carry, inc. Welcome Aboard

not to forget a big Thank You to the management team (Chris & Brian) of Gander Mountain Taylor, Mi.

( I received a couple comments/complaiments about joining a organization where you actually get to see the whole leadership involved in day to day operations.)

Our Leadership Team made a big impression on the attendee's

Carry On Brethren, Carry On

Michigun

I wish i could of been there, but I had somewhere I had to be. I've been really wanting to make one of these MOC seminars. :(

Super Trucker

Myself being 1 of the 15 new members, I would like to again thank the "anonymous donor' who helped us out that night, I greatly appreciated that.
To the rest of the group, thanks for your effort to get us educated, that is also very much appreciated.