Thread: Getting bored reading this forum?

Getting bored reading this forum?

Good, that's the way it should be. Fewer an fewer stories of problems with OC makes poor reading material but must indicate we are winning. At least I hope so. I look foward to the day when this forum goes away completely.

Just a small story. I was in Von's the other day and overheard this: Guy - barely audible "that guys got a gun", Gal - without breaking her shopping stride, "welcome to the west". Obviously the guy was from points further east and the Gal a local comfortable with firearms.

TBG

Part of the reason is that much of the efforts to discuss problems involving OC and LEO have moved on to infighting among ourselves over trivial matters such as the exact definition of a certain word or who is the latest troll of the day. I agree with some of your observations that there does seem to be less LEO problems discussed and more legislative arguements.

Another thing is that a few that used to post regularly about their trials and tribulations with OC no longer carry at all. Or you could possibly be correct that it is becoming more accepted and less of a concern for many. I suspect that the latter is a large reason.

Quote Originally Posted by PT111 View Post
    Part of the reason is that much of the efforts to discuss problems involving OC and LEO have moved on to infighting among ourselves over trivial matters such as the exact definition of a certain word or who is the latest troll of the day. I agree with some of your observations that there does seem to be less LEO problems discussed and more legislative arguements.

Another thing is that a few that used to post regularly about their trials and tribulations with OC no longer carry at all. Or you could possibly be correct that it is becoming more accepted and less of a concern for many. I suspect that the latter is a large reason.

According to Mr. Occam...........

It is winter........
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin