Thread: National openc carry dinner proposed

National openc carry dinner proposed

In the general topics of the forum there is a proposal for a National Open Carry Dinner. I thought it was a great idea and will participate.

Great idea!

sounds goood!

The Idaho-NRA has an annual dinner in September so we want to watch the timing. They also raffled off a couple of firearms (.357 pistol and .22 rifle I think) which seems like good ideas for fund-raisers. Maybe David can do a holster, RK might toss us a free class, etc., let's get outside the box as we move forward.

The general discussion topic was looking at a May date and they were forming up an organizational structure with regional coordinators and such.

Of course, this is really just a higher profile version of our monthly meetings. You should go back and read the saga of what happened when we approached some mainstream restaurants with this type of proposal AND revisit the discussion of whether it is better to have a single location for monthly meetings or float to different locations.

I am all for the first weekend in May suggestion and can certainly offer a guaranteed place.

Vote for a month to have this then will vote on a day.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ner-Month-Poll