Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Hard 'Boyle-d' Justice

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    1,863

    Hard 'Boyle-d' Justice

    Boyle became famous in a series of Columbia Sportswear advertisements some years ago depicting her as “One Tough Mother,” and it turns out that tough mothers are also pretty crafty old gals, too.

    http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-i...oyle-d-justice

    Or try this:

    http://tinyurl.com/24jmuyv

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Long gone
    Posts
    2,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Workman View Post
    Boyle became famous in a series of Columbia Sportswear advertisements some years ago depicting her as “One Tough Mother,” and it turns out that tough mothers are also pretty crafty old gals, too.

    http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-i...oyle-d-justice

    Or try this:

    http://tinyurl.com/24jmuyv
    Dave thats the funnest thing you have ever written, ROTFLMAO

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    1,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Orphan View Post
    Dave thats the funnest thing you have ever written, ROTFLMAO
    Well, it was one of the "funnest" columns to write. That bit at the end about having dinner with Joaquin was absolutely true. He got a belly-laugh out of that.

    I met Boyle once several years ago. It may have been at the SHOT Show, but I wouldn't swear to it. She's really a nice lady, but I wouldn't want to tangle with her for all the whiskey in Ireland.

    I'd really like to meet this bozo Gutierrez. He has GOT to be one of the dumbest sumb!tches who ever drew a breath. Standing in his presence, I'd feel like I really had an IQ.

  4. #4
    Regular Member amlevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North of Seattle, Washington, USA
    Posts
    5,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Workman View Post
    Well, it was one of the "funnest" columns to write. That bit at the end about having dinner with Joaquin was absolutely true. He got a belly-laugh out of that.

    I met Boyle once several years ago. It may have been at the SHOT Show, but I wouldn't swear to it. She's really a nice lady, but I wouldn't want to tangle with her for all the whiskey in Ireland.

    I'd really like to meet this bozo Gutierrez. He has GOT to be one of the dumbest sumb!tches who ever drew a breath. Standing in his presence, I'd feel like I really had an IQ.
    I would have expected her to blow him out of his socks with a dbl barreled 12 ga.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

    "If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over run with mud(s)
    Posts
    791
    Quote Originally Posted by amlevin View Post
    I would have expected her to blow him out of his socks with a dbl barreled 12 ga.
    Yeah except then it would have been villified in the media and PROBABLY charges filled, "involuntary manslaughter" "criminal assault"... All because this "poor mezzo-american was trying to feed his family and some old lady shot him down in his prime..."
    "And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    E nomine Patri, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."


    "If the rest of the world says: 'War,' I can only say: 'Very well. I do not want war, but no one, however peaceable, can live in peace if his neighbor intends to force a quarrel.'" - Adolf Hitler...

  6. #6
    Regular Member amlevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North of Seattle, Washington, USA
    Posts
    5,953
    Quote Originally Posted by devildoc5 View Post
    Yeah except then it would have been villified in the media and PROBABLY charges filled, "involuntary manslaughter" "criminal assault"... All because this "poor mezzo-american was trying to feed his family and some old lady shot him down in his prime..."
    I don't know, seems like those that are 80 something are treated by the press pretty well when they "take care of business" with these dirt-bags.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

    "If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over run with mud(s)
    Posts
    791
    until it involves a non-minority harming a minority that is....
    "And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    E nomine Patri, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."


    "If the rest of the world says: 'War,' I can only say: 'Very well. I do not want war, but no one, however peaceable, can live in peace if his neighbor intends to force a quarrel.'" - Adolf Hitler...

  8. #8
    Regular Member amzbrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Marysville, Washington, USA
    Posts
    3,522
    "in favor of turning back the clock to a time when there were no gray areas"

    I second the motion, All in favor...
    If you voted for Obama to prove you are not a racist...
    what will you do now to prove you are not stupid?

    "The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of "liberalism," they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened." - Norman Thomas

    "They who can who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve niether liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •