• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hard 'Boyle-d' Justice

Jeff Hayes

Dave Workman

Dave thats the funnest thing you have ever written, ROTFLMAO

Well, it was one of the "funnest" columns to write. That bit at the end about having dinner with Joaquin was absolutely true. He got a belly-laugh out of that.

I met Boyle once several years ago. It may have been at the SHOT Show, but I wouldn't swear to it. She's really a nice lady, but I wouldn't want to tangle with her for all the whiskey in Ireland.

I'd really like to meet this bozo Gutierrez. He has GOT to be one of the dumbest sumb!tches who ever drew a breath. Standing in his presence, I'd feel like I really had an IQ.

amlevin

Well, it was one of the "funnest" columns to write. That bit at the end about having dinner with Joaquin was absolutely true. He got a belly-laugh out of that.

I met Boyle once several years ago. It may have been at the SHOT Show, but I wouldn't swear to it. She's really a nice lady, but I wouldn't want to tangle with her for all the whiskey in Ireland.

I'd really like to meet this bozo Gutierrez. He has GOT to be one of the dumbest sumb!tches who ever drew a breath. Standing in his presence, I'd feel like I really had an IQ.

I would have expected her to blow him out of his socks with a dbl barreled 12 ga.

devildoc5

I would have expected her to blow him out of his socks with a dbl barreled 12 ga.

Yeah except then it would have been villified in the media and PROBABLY charges filled, "involuntary manslaughter" "criminal assault"... All because this "poor mezzo-american was trying to feed his family and some old lady shot him down in his prime..."

amlevin

Yeah except then it would have been villified in the media and PROBABLY charges filled, "involuntary manslaughter" "criminal assault"... All because this "poor mezzo-american was trying to feed his family and some old lady shot him down in his prime..."

I don't know, seems like those that are 80 something are treated by the press pretty well when they "take care of business" with these dirt-bags.