• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Positive Day in Vee Ay

Mr H

user

Accomplished Advocate
Tallyrand's second law of effective diplomacy

"Never miss a chance to sit down and get something to eat."

I'm probably good for lunchtime most anywhere East of the Blue Ridge, North of Richmond and South of the Big Water on Saturdays. Or maybe an early-afternoon Sunday thing.

Last edited:

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
Hey people. Let's just go ahead and put something together and make sure our friends from across the "moat" are included. As I mentioned, I am not too knowledgeable about which places much outside of my area are good ones to go to, so I am open to others' suggestions and ideas.

Just for what it's worth, this coming Saturday the 20th is not going to be a good one for folks who are members of VCDL because we are having a dinner that day. However, I'm quite sure we can all come up with something here down the road. And I am open during the week since I no longer have to work. But for the best chance of getting a decent group of people, weekends are most likely the way to go.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Build it, they will come.

Pick a date. start new thread and ask that it be stickied.

There must be at least one bullet biter out there. :D