• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT - Long term food taste test - Sunday 11/14

oldkim

For those interested in checking out the shoots (Shooting Like the Good Old Days - Shooting on the Move) and also getting a free taste test of Shelf Reliance's food.

Okay I have worked out a "Home Party" where you can sample this product. Cathy from Vancouver will be coming up to represent the company and will be able to take orders if you so desire.

Sunday, November 14, 2010 1-3pm

Renton Fish and Game Club
http://www.rfgc.org

No cost - free to watch and taste!

http://www.shelfreliance.com/

This will be an active outdoor range so please bring hearing and eye protection. No cost to sample. If you do desire to observe the shoot I will need you to fill out a waiver for the club (I will have forms at the range).

So some basics:
She can get the Home Party Discount Prices listed (email me and I'll send the PDF file on prices) and she will honor any Costco price (not shipping).

Yes, there is shipping cost (see their website). Looks like about $16 for orders above $190.

She will also have several items you can check out ---- like a 72 hour pack out bag and others....

No need to RSVP - just show up. Look for the SOTM signs at the range.

*Do know you may not shoot (SOTM) since I do not take same day registrations. You can certainly enjoy the other shooting opportunities at the club (shotgun, rifle and pistol ranges).