• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Second Amendment

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
[STRIKE]Nice start - very effective presentation - will look for more.[/STRIKE]

The pdf file attachment was edited/changed after I had viewed it.
This is now a totally different presentation.

There is something there now I cannot and will not condone.

Last edited:

Wc

PDF Bar got blow-up

Yes, and with greater resolution! (some of the words were impossible to read)
Howdy,

Sorry, due to limited KB per this system.

Haven't you notice the PDF top bar allow you to blow-up? Try 300%

Wc

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
The OPs pdf attachment has completely changed since I first viewed it and commented.

There is something there now I cannot and will not condone.

Last edited:

Wc

Originally PDF posted

For those of us who missed the first version, and only saw the second version, please be more specific. To which of the graphics do you object?

Thanks, but the originally posted of PDF first version is remain the same for the second version after it is couldn't fixing into this system for larger sizes of graphics to read, due to limited KB for this web as I did said before.

OK?

eye95

There is an offensive word in one of the images. I thought the word was chosen by a member of the advocacy group, so my eyebrows didn't raise. I could be wrong. I didn't bother to check out the site.

Folks should be able to carry regardless of the unrelated choices they make. When they start using the gun to highlight their choices, I find that off-putting and would not support their efforts.

nobama

Im not bashing it all, but, there is nothing in there about standing up against tyranny. After all, that is what the second amendment is for. Its not about keeping a pistol in your night stand. We have tyranny now with Barry in there. Also, whats with the pink pistol thing?

Wc

Believe it or not!

There is an offensive word in one of the images. I thought the word was chosen by a member of the advocacy group, so my eyebrows didn't raise. I could be wrong. I didn't bother to check out the site.

Folks should be able to carry regardless of the unrelated choices they make. When they start using the gun to highlight their choices, I find that off-putting and would not support their efforts.

Why not?, before anyone are start to blaming me.

Those sign do exists from them and how funny they wrote about themself.

Please read and thinks again from their points of view for whom?

If not, do your own search for proof.

That's all folks!

carracer

I checked out the site and think that may have been an actual poster from there, at one time. However, it has been removed and there are many more appropriate ones that could have been used. I believe the one chosen is inflamitory and was selected for immature reasons.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I checked out the site and think that may have been an actual poster from there, at one time. However, it has been removed and there are many more appropriate ones that could have been used. I believe the one chosen is inflamitory and was selected for immature reasons.

Indeed the OP suggests it is OK as Pink Pistol themselves had used it, then we find that they have in fact removed it. I guess the supposition is that we should be entitled to show bad taste and poor form equally - I disagree.

HankT

State Researcher
Ahhhwww, that's one of those words that is difficult to decide upon. It's edgy, sure, but is frequently used in a humorous or even acceptable manner. It is, of course, used as an epithet all the time.

I don't think it has any connection to gun rights. Therefore, it would be unwarranted to fail to support someone's gun rights if they happened to use or even glorify that word.

Here are some more. I'm sure that some will object to the "D" word as much as the "F" word . . .

http://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2008/01/06/equal-opportunity-gun-ownership/

Last edited: