• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Prime Outlets in Pleasant Prairie OC

disu765

Has anyone actually OC or is it lawful to OC at Prime Outlets in Pleasent Prairie?

Maybe any positive or negative stories?

I'm going shopping today...just wanted to know!

Thanks!

disu765

state= wisconsin

sorry, Wisconsin.

And I spoke with the Kenosha county sheriff and they said no problem. So I Christmas shopped all day while OC. no problem, not even looks. One lady made a joke, but that's about it.

paul@paul-fisher.com

sorry, Wisconsin.

And I spoke with the Kenosha county sheriff and they said no problem. So I Christmas shopped all day while OC. no problem, not even looks. One lady made a joke, but that's about it.

Awesome!!!! That is cool!

If you want, come over to the Delavan meet and greet on 12/5. There is a thread at the top of the WI section.

Have Gun - Will Carry

sorry, Wisconsin.

Really? Wow, I figured that place would be a liberal haven! I'll have to stop in there and do some shopping.

BTW, what else did Dave Beth have to say about OC? I haven't talked to him yet. Or did you just speak to the deputy on phone duty? Either way I'm curious how they responded.

oak1971

Wow. I'm 15 minutes north of there, I would have thought it a sure date with 5.0 with all the flatlanders and such.

J.Gleason

Banned
sorry, Wisconsin.

PLEASE!>>>> Do not ask permission to exercise your rights. If it is not posted then just do it.
When you call the police departments all you are alerting them to do is contact the business owners and suggest that they post their business for "No Guns."

Again if it is not posted just do it. If you are asked to leave then leave. Just go spend your hard earned money elsewhere.

Last edited:

Mugenlude

Campaign Veteran
Really? Wow, I figured that place would be a liberal haven! I'll have to stop in there and do some shopping.
When I first started carrying I thought the same thing about places, then I realized that I didn't care what people thought, it's legal to carry, so they need to deal with it. Most of the time, you are your own worst enemy (worrying about it), most people don't even notice, they are going about their own business.