Thread: radio interveiw

radio interveiw

forrest you did a great job!!! listened to the whole thing. hopefully it will open up some eyes for those who were listening. keep up the good work!!

xd-over

Quote Originally Posted by crdonov View Post
    forrest you did a great job!!! listened to the whole thing. hopefully it will open up some eyes for those who were listening. keep up the good work!!

xd-over
    is it recorded anywhere?

i dont know.

xd-over

Quote Originally Posted by crdonov View Post
    i dont know.

xd-over

I have a recording. Will put on youtube as soon as I have permission from the station owners.

Let's all thank my Air Force buddy for pulling down the stream and clipping out the ads.
    v/r
    Forrest Brown
    Webmaster, Maine Open Carry Association
    forrest@maineopencarry.org

Quote Originally Posted by ep0k View Post
    I have a recording. Will put on youtube as soon as I have permission from the station owners.

Let's all thank my Air Force buddy for pulling down the stream and clipping out the ads.
    thanks air force buddy for helping out!!

xd-over

The ignorance of that man is so frustrating, no one's life has been saved by an armed citizen, wtf! I know we have to keep it civil but damn he should have been called out on that one. Regardless, good job Forrest.

Quote Originally Posted by damienrr View Post
    The ignorance of that man is so frustrating, no one's life has been saved by an armed citizen, wtf! I know we have to keep it civil but damn he should have been called out on that one. Regardless, good job Forrest.
    Skolnik is so soft-spoken that I couldn't actually hear his part of the interview (I was in the lobby and they had a different broadcast on the monitors). I very much would have liked to call him out on it.

After I listened to his portion of the broadcast I wrote a brief rebuttal on the website and I am at the moment writing a much more extensive treatise on the topic to Mayor Mavodones.

I'm hoping this is where my scientific and skeptical training will pay off. At times I can be very effective at reducing an argument to an undifferentiated pile of mush with the brute application of facts and statistics.
    v/r
    Forrest Brown
    Webmaster, Maine Open Carry Association
    forrest@maineopencarry.org