• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry at Turners

Wc

Sorry, I'm not shopping them for 15 years because the employee told me that I wasn't registered to vote.

Wc

What happens after 15 years?

Simple, still won't given me the guns I ordered and I got no problems with other firearm stores.

Sorry again, no chance and my friends did the same on eastside.

Last edited:

Ca Patriot

geez, i went to the boston marktet across the street today and i thought to myself "i should at least stop by turners and look at some guns" but i needed to get food home for the kids.

i missed out, bummer.

not to hijack the thread, but.....last 3 times i have been in turners there were single black women purchasing handguns. i am 99% sure they were straw purchases.

ryanburbridge

geez, i went to the boston marktet across the street today and i thought to myself "i should at least stop by turners and look at some guns" but i needed to get food home for the kids.

i missed out, bummer.

not to hijack the thread, but.....last 3 times i have been in turners there were single black women purchasing handguns. i am 99% sure they were straw purchases.

WOW did I read this?! LMAO just wrong.