• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Skyline, Should have gone straight to DVD

Nevada carrier

Please do not do what I did, and that is, pay to see this movie in theaters. I wouldn't recommend even wasting your time watching this on network TV. If your going to buy this movie, wait until you see it in the "3 for $5" bin at Wal Mart. Or better yet, wait until someone offers to pay you to see it, because IT IS THAT BAD! Yes, there where great special effects, but you know what you have when you roll a turd in glitter?

I've seen a lot of bad films that where hyped up, but this one was so bad, I did something I've never done before; write to the producers asking for my money back. If the MPAA were to sue someone for downloading this film illegally, I think the judge would laugh them out of court on the grounds that no monetary value exists for the intellectual property stolen.

Last edited:

ChiangShih

Holy crap, I agree so much. This movie was super hyped, and they sold us a D rated bargain bin special spiced up with a **** ton of special effects. The movie was nothing like the previews made it seem to be. Total waste of money, the thought of requesting money back occurred to me as well.