• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Sticker

Which design do you prefer?

• Plain - no gun

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Heart with gun

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

hgreen

We're thinking about printing a new open carry sticker for people to have in their windows and elsewhere.

Which design do you prefer?

With the gun in the heart or without.

Attachments

• oc-sticker.png
    oc-sticker.png
    71.8 KB · Views: 121

Wc

No gun

It is look like a heart disease. ;>) LOL

Last edited:

Wc

Hey!

What's happens to r1man's first voted had been disappearing?
And r1man's quote; "I think those are Great! I like the Bottom One".

Something wrong with this system?

Last edited:

coolusername2007

I wouldn't put either one on my cars. But then again, I don't put any bumper stickers on my cars. Something about being more prone to road rage or something.

I even hate putting those little square numbered stickers on my car, but the LEO's seem to just hate it when you don't. Go figure.