• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC meet and lunch, Black Friday downtown Indy

SJ kahr K40

Meet on Washington St. south of the State House between Capitol Ave. and Senate in downtown Indy at 11:30 on Friday the 26th, going to walk down around Circle Center mall and back to the State House, then we will lunch at Dick's BBQ at the corner of Market and Penn.

Long guns are welcome on the walk, but will not be allowed in Dick's.

I'm going to carry a rifle only on the walk

Hope to see you there.

Last edited:

TN_Mike

Unfortunately, I am working. Otherwise, I would gladly be there.

Just wondering, any interest in media attention? I have contacts at one of the local TV stations.

Underdog

Is there any plan to OC into the Simon Mall/Property?

It is not in the event post above; however I read elsewhere that OCing into the mall was on the to do list.

SJ kahr K40

Is there any plan to OC into the Simon Mall/Property?

It is not in the event post above; however I read elsewhere that OCing into the mall was on the to do list.

Since the mall has made clear that no one is allowed to carry a weapon into the mall we as a group have decided to respect their private property rights.

Check out the story here

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/25817553/detail.html

Underdog

Since the mall has made clear that no one is allowed to carry a weapon into the mall we as a group have decided to respect their private property rights.

Check out the story here

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/25817553/detail.html

Thank you for the reply.

It's very good to hear you've adjusted the plan. In other states it's a felony to carry a firearm onto property that is posted as "no firearms".

No doubt Simon Properties would love to be able to make a case that it should be the same in IN.

ATF Consumer