• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A 7 Day Ban For Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweety

Banned
I'm curious, paul@, if you have Spartacus on ignore, uhm, ... er, shouldn't you be... ignoring him?

I dunno, the Admin took an action, Spartacus did his time,he's back.... time to, as E95 puts it... move on.

Move on as in let him harass someone after being banned for the same behavior?
And what does E95 mean?

HankT

State Researcher
HankT said:
I'm curious, paul@, if you have Spartacus on ignore, uhm, ... er, shouldn't you be... ignoring him?

I dunno, the Admin took an action, Spartacus did his time,he's back.... time to, as E95 puts it... move on.

T, I think a recent post by BM applies to your question. Liberty, y'know. And trust:

Brass Magnet said:
Part of a free society is trusting your fellow citizen to do the right thing. Liberty can be scary. I've got to trust my fellow citizens to not swerve into my lane while I'm driving down the road. Most of us never give that a second thought. We've got to trust them to do the right thing with their firearms as well. I'll take a little scary over living in a perfectly safe cage for the rest of my life.

And what does E95 mean?

It's OCDO member Eye95. Pretty sharp guy. From Alabama. Most prolific poster in OCDO history. 4,000 posts in less than 12 months! No one has ever done that before . . .

Tweety

Banned
T, I think a recent post by BM applies to your question. Liberty, y'know. And trust:

It's OCDO member Eye95. Pretty sharp guy. From Alabama. Most prolific poster in OCDO history. 4,000 posts in less than 12 months! No one has ever done that before . . .

Sorry, I did not realize that post count was what set the standards here. I will keep this in mind and try not to comment on any further posts until I can manage to get my count up. This is quite a different requirement then any of the other gun rights forums I participate in.

wrightme

Sorry, I did not realize that post count was what set the standards here. I will keep this in mind and try not to comment on any further posts until I can manage to get my count up. This is quite a different requirement then any of the other gun rights forums I participate in.

Don't worry. So far, the group that finds some importance or fascination in this is limited to two; oh, wait, now one. HankT and Doug Huffman are the only ones that I have seen show ANY care for it meaning a thing. It is safe to ignore that reference. It appears to be a simple "jab" at the eye. A "poke in the eye" as it were. :D

oak1971

I think this thread needs a lock, I would have hoped we were smart enough not to let this happen again. :banghead:

Spartacus

Banned
Just a Heads-Up... My Thread, My Observations...

I'll bet dollars to doughnuts with anyone here that Tweety is Gleason and Big Guy is Doug.

I've outed Doug's sock puppets before and each of them had their own different style of posting with whole different syntax and vocabulary. Big Guy(Doug) even bit on my purposeful Blovination/Bovination error and Tweety knew right where to look for my comments in the Jesus thread.

And both would like to see me permanently banned even though they are "new" to the forum out of the personal rancor they hold against me.

TAG TEAMING ON THE JESUS THREAD:

Certainly hope your conversation and comments in your conversation with Jesus were much more polite than the ones here in this thread concerning his financial fund:
http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?78207-Legal-Defense-Fund-For-Jesus-Gonzalez

neo said find the thread

"my special capacity is to abide idiots which I have done most of my life and I've gotten very good at

if and when jesus is found guilty of murder I wonder if ocdo will post a link to provide financial help to the families of the slain and injured it would only be appropriate since we are a band of brothers who take care of our own etc" (spartacus quote but out of context of course)

no friends like good friends

no need for friends like this we all got plenty

MORE TAG_TEAMING EACH OTHER AS USUAL:

I believe BigGuy was quoting Spartacus's last comment in the thread for a legal fund for Jesus. I think he forgot to add the quotation marks. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

THE "SEE YA AROUND PAUL" PROBABLY REFERS TO GLEASON INFERRING THAT HE WILL BE BANNED LIKE HIM IF PAUL STANDS UP TO ME IN THIS POST:

LOL I guess we all know whats coming!
Seems like this guy didn't learn a thing in 7 days.

See ya around Paul!

ABOUT ME BEING BANNED:

this thread is still open not locked not deleted

flypaper for cows flypaper for bottom of cow cages

time to change the paper time to change the flys

paul@paul-fisher.com

Don't worry. So far, the group that finds some importance or fascination in this is limited to two; oh, wait, now one. HankT and Doug Huffman are the only ones that I have seen show ANY care for it meaning a thing. It is safe to ignore that reference. It appears to be a simple "jab" at the eye. A "poke in the eye" as it were. :D

You missed one. Spartacus usually picks on people with low post counts as well as accusing people of being sock puppets.

The Don

Yah and I'm usually right. The only time I missed it was with Don.

Did you mean to misrepresent that or was it unintentional?

Too bad you don't have your usual cast of characters to pig-pile you anymore.

I'm still here, I'm just doing my best to live up to my word to not sully the forum anymore by getting tangled up with the likes of you. It'd be nice if you would, too, as you also said you would try to do.

Well I'm sure gonna try John. From now on "civil" is my middle name.

paul@paul-fisher.com

Unfortunately the ignore list doesn't edit when other people quote him. Oh well.

No, I didn't misrepresent anything either intentionally or unintentionally.

If they are sock puppets, report them to the administrators and get over it. It must suck to have a persecution complex.

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
OK,
I was going to stay out of this raucous but I had to QFT this precious gem for posterity's sake!

Big Guy(Doug) even bit on my purposeful Blovination/Bovination error and Tweety knew right where to look for my comments in the Jesus thread.

:lol:
Seriously; I LOL'd hard enough I almost took a dive off of my chair; which would have turned into a ROFLOL.

That all being said Big Guy smells a little fishy to me too.

That's it.... I'm out. Have fun guys.

paul@paul-fisher.com

Wow! So Spartacus accused me of calling him a cow on purpose when he knew I didn't? Shows good moral character. I am so glad I have him on ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.