Thread: Santa and Bass Pro Shop

Santa and Bass Pro Shop

Went to the BPS yesterday to get the kid's pic taken with Santa. As we were going in a man walked quickly around me up to the greeter. I stopped like normal in the foyer as usual to look at the old shotguns in the case when I heard the man who passed me, " But he has a gun and he's obviously not a cop!" ( I was in a pair of tan camo jeans, a tan sweater and about 2 weeks overdue a shave, Glock 19 in a Blackhawk sporter) I turned my head to listen and heard the lady at the front tell him " It's the law." I proceeded toward the turnstile without a word said from the greeter or anyone else for the good 2 1/2 hrs we were in there. I only saw the guy one other time upstairs while my wife was trying 20 guage Remingtons at the counter. He gave me a dirty look and walked off. Oh well, Rome wasn't built in a day. Not very exciting, but that's what we want.
    Last edited by NRAMARINE; 11-15-2010 at 02:39 PM.
    This site has been hijacked by leftists who attack opposition to further their own ends. Those who have never served this country and attack those who do are no longer worthy of my time or attention.

He's just upset that his wife won't let him have one.......

Quote Originally Posted by M1Gunr View Post
    He's just upset that his wife won't let him have one.......
    LOL Probably true.
    President/ Founding Member
    Louisiana Open Carry Awareness League
    www.laopencarry.org

Course you were at Bass Pro, haven of the yuppies that inhabit western Livingston Parish and Eastern EBR. Glad ya'll had a good time.

" But he has a gun and he's obviously not a cop!" " It's the law." I proceeded toward the turnstile without a word said from the greeter or anyone else for the good 2 1/2 hrs we were in there. I only saw the guy one other time upstairs while my wife was trying 20 guage Remingtons at the counter. He gave me a dirty look and walked off. Oh well, Rome wasn't built in a day. Not very exciting, but that's what we want.[/QUOTE]

i know the lady in question and she KNOWS the law
    its a damn shame that we have to justifiy ourselves when it come to our rights ( and the MYRONS RIGHTS TOO)

Older lady? Caucasian, maybe 5'7"? She was working this past sunday, I guess it was maybe 11-1130? If so I would definetely like to hear her side.
    This site has been hijacked by leftists who attack opposition to further their own ends. Those who have never served this country and attack those who do are no longer worthy of my time or attention.