• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Santa and Bass Pro Shop

NRAMARINE

Went to the BPS yesterday to get the kid's pic taken with Santa. As we were going in a man walked quickly around me up to the greeter. I stopped like normal in the foyer as usual to look at the old shotguns in the case when I heard the man who passed me, " But he has a gun and he's obviously not a cop!" ( I was in a pair of tan camo jeans, a tan sweater and about 2 weeks overdue a shave, Glock 19 in a Blackhawk sporter) I turned my head to listen and heard the lady at the front tell him " It's the law." I proceeded toward the turnstile without a word said from the greeter or anyone else for the good 2 1/2 hrs we were in there. I only saw the guy one other time upstairs while my wife was trying 20 guage Remingtons at the counter. He gave me a dirty look and walked off. Oh well, Rome wasn't built in a day. Not very exciting, but that's what we want.

Last edited:

kimber10mm

" But he has a gun and he's obviously not a cop!" " It's the law." I proceeded toward the turnstile without a word said from the greeter or anyone else for the good 2 1/2 hrs we were in there. I only saw the guy one other time upstairs while my wife was trying 20 guage Remingtons at the counter. He gave me a dirty look and walked off. Oh well, Rome wasn't built in a day. Not very exciting, but that's what we want.[/QUOTE]

i know the lady in question and she KNOWS the law
its a damn shame that we have to justifiy ourselves when it come to our rights ( and the MYRONS RIGHTS TOO)

NRAMARINE

Older lady? Caucasian, maybe 5'7"? She was working this past sunday, I guess it was maybe 11-1130? If so I would definetely like to hear her side.