Thread: So if GMU argues that...

So if GMU argues that...

people shouldn't be carrying guns there because there are school children who are frequently on campus and in buildings, then why...
    Last edited by nova; 06-04-2012 at 04:26 AM.

Maybe you should e-mail someone higher up at Mason and ask them? Luckily I don't have class in that building so I don't have to look at that crap.

Speaking of Mason and guns, I just entered that contest where you submit a picture and one word describing what you are thankful for. I wrote "Liberty" and sent a picture of my AR-15 with an American flag in the background. I bet I don't win haha!

edit - the picture is sideways for some reason.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LIBERTY.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	4547  
    Last edited by hunter45; 11-15-2010 at 06:36 PM.

You need to keep up with the case over here http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/fo...oncealed-Carry .

It appears GMU abandoned the "It's for the chilluns!" argument before the hearing in front of the Va Supreme Court.

And you ought to know that it's OK these days for chilluns to look at nakedly unclothed bodies of grown-up adult people even if it's still bad for them to even draw pictures of firearms.

stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    You need to keep up with the case over here http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/fo...oncealed-Carry .

It appears GMU abandoned the "It's for the chilluns!" argument before the hearing in front of the Va Supreme Court.

And you ought to know that it's OK these days for chilluns to look at nakedly unclothed bodies of grown-up adult people even if it's still bad for them to even draw pictures of firearms.

stay safe.
    Skidmark, when does the outcome come out? I have heard nothing new on this case. I thought the case was from NOV 1-5th ONLY?

Wow that is bad english ^
    Last edited by ocholsteroc; 11-15-2010 at 08:35 PM.
    How come a DUI you can get your driver licence back, which it is a privilege. But if commiting a felon, even something non violent like stealing, you are denied your constitutional rights for the rest of your life?
    If you don't support the Second Amendment to the Constitution, what other parts of the Constitution do you reject?
    More restrictions on guns? how about restrictions on chainsaws and knives?

Quote Originally Posted by ocholsteroc View Post
    Skidmark, when does the outcome come out? I have heard nothing new on this case. I thought the case was from NOV 1-5th ONLY?

Wow that is bad english ^
    Snarky answer = when the Va Supremes get darned good and ready to tell us.

IIRC they have to deliver opinions in the same term as the case is heard. Which, from here http://www.courts.state.va.us/courts/scv/schedule.html , indicates that they run a 1 Jan - 31 Dec term.

So I guess we have only a few weeks more to wait.

stay safe.