• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

John Pierce "appears" on Kenn Blanchard's BMWAG Podcast!!!

Dreamer

I just listened to this most recent BMWAG (Black Man With A Gun) podcast this weekend, and what to my surprise--there was a GREAT interview with our very own John Pierce, talking about Open Carry!!!

HURRAY!!!

The only thing I can't understand is why wasn't this appearance announced here on the forum, and why aren't you guys flogging the hell out of Kenn's great podcast? He is doing a LOT of good work in the struggle to get MD and DC on-track with the rest of the nation with regards to firearms law, and he DESERVES props from you guys...

Anyway, here is the link to the specific podcast episode:

http://urbanshooter.libsyn.com/191-wide-open-carry

And here is a link to Kenn's general website for BMWAG, which includes archives, articles, and other stuff...

http://blackmanwithagun.com/

Carry on...

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
John does a superb job of defining the open carry movement. I especially liked his reference to social activism as compared to political activism.

For those that might want to go directly to the portion where John is being interviewed, start at the 1410 point on the counter.

Last edited: