• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC and Winter carry.

1245A Defender

orrrr

you could make one of these,,,,

http://s741.photobucket.com/albums/xx53/245Adefender/rtinhat%20gun/

001-5.jpg

002-4.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Last edited:

BROKENSPROKET

I am not advocating that anyone break current state law along with me, But I have become so disgusted with trying to make sure my firearm is always visible, that I just do not care anymore, if my jacket falls over it, so be it!
We already have Clark and Jackson county judges that found 941.23 unconstitutional, maybe I'll be the test case for Vilas or Oneida county.

Can I say HELL YAH. That is pretty much how I feel.

COMMENTS REMOVED BY MODERATOR: In the best interest of the poster.

Edited to Add: After looking up my ex-wifes latest husbands criminal record, I will NEVER be without a firearm at the ready.

Last edited:

NewZealandAmerican

Greater Salt Lake City Metro area far south suburb
Open Carry in winter with OWB belt holsters

What does everyone think of Duty Holsters? I notice that holsters worn by cops seem to have a 1 to 1.5 inch gap from your body which would be great for thick clothing like sweaters combined with a jacket to tuck in between. My Desantis leather OWB belt holster is snug against my body yet somehow I could tuck my sweater and jacket between my holster and body, just probaly not as well with a duty holster that has that extra "gap."

TyGuy

You could just not wear a coat. Wear long underlayers and a nice sweater. I don't know. Hopefully next year this OC CC silliness will be behind us. Well, behind us for WI, us down in IL will have to fight on.