• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Where's George? apparently he stops here from time to time

M

McX

this has nothing directly to do with OC, but is merely an offer i make to my OC brothers; Alot of people know about the where's george stamps on currency. i used to follow and participate, but it has grown somewhat old to me. it is very interesting to see where the bills go, and how they travel. since our shop handles alot of currency, we get these marked bills from time to time. if anyone wants to participate, and log the movement of money, i would be willing to save these bills, and forward them to them in exchange for non-marked currency. PM me if you wish to take up this program. all i ask is that the participant keep me apprised of where the moola has went, so i dont have to put in the effort(s). enjoy this hobby, as i have in the past.

M

McX

Where's George? He was replaced by Obummer. Like George says, "Miss me yet?"

Doug, have you noticed as i have, that the new bills, with the new pics of the Presidents: They all look realy pissed off! Maybe they know something we dont?

rcav8r

I did some bills too, but it's a kind of a pain in the butt to enter the bills when I "start" a new one. I still get reports very occasionaly of the ones I released out into the wild.

M

McX

tag and release! good one! yeah, i used to see alot of dollar bills, now and then a twenty. it seems like and amusing hobby if i had the time for it. remarkable how far the bills travel and how long it takes. neat to be able to do this here in the 23rd century huh?

M

McX

i can dig that Big D, i always tell my customers, thank you for your payment, the electric, or phone company also thanks you.