• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dells meet up

oliverclotheshoff

would anyone be interested in a pancake breakfast in the dells IHOP or maybe a lunch at culvers in the dells sometime after deer season

Mlutz

Yes sir I would be. I don't know about getting up early enough for breakfast... Ha ha. But ihop does serve it all day, and I love pancakes. There is also a Starbucks in that area. When you decide a date and time, I should be able to make it.

oliverclotheshoff

Ok so lets plan on meeting at IHOP at 1030 am saturday Dec 4th in the dells

looking foward to seeing yall there

Last edited: