• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dells meet up

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
IHOP reminder this weekend in the dells at 1030 am if you can make that would be great.

see you then

Saturday right?

I think I may be able to make it. Got a lot of chores piled up around the house that didn't get done during hunting season but I'm a huge procrastinator so bah...... :D

ETA: Where is the IHOP anyway? (yeah, I could google it, but It probably should be in the thread.) LOL

Last edited:

Mlutz

Saturday right?

I think I may be able to make it. Got a lot of chores piled up around the house that didn't get done during hunting season but I'm a huge procrastinator so bah...... :D

ETA: Where is the IHOP anyway? (yeah, I could google it, but It probably should be in the thread.) LOL

I might make it all day... :D

Its pretty much on the strip, just wayyyyy back. Lol. By mexicali rose, or the shell station, starbucks, culvers, taco bell... Lol.

Last edited:

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
OK

it attached to the little strip mall right next to walgreens

Yeah, google doesn't know where the heck it is. Here is the Wallgreens I think you are talking about:
http://maps.google.com/maps?rls=com...ocal_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBoQnwIwAA

This makes a difference because where google says it is; I believe, is in a victim disarmament zone.

So, it's close to the corner of 12 and 13... I think there is an applebee's or something in there somewhere as well.

oliverclotheshoff

that is where it is if there is a "disarment area" no worries we will be on private property and they have a parking lot yes right there with applbees

Last edited:

oliverclotheshoff

there is no point in risking life and limb for pancakes if the weather is questionable like it is looking like please dont risk it

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
there is no point in risking life and limb for pancakes if the weather is questionable like it is looking like please dont risk it

For those of us in the area that are close it may not be too big of a deal............. You know; I knew this would happen because my company xmas party is that night and it always snows like h-e double hockey sticks on that day.

I usually go anyway and blaze a trail for the little cars following me...LOL

oliverclotheshoff

well it looks like it is only going to be about 3-5 inches of snow and done by morning

looking foward to seeing people ive met and possibly meeting new people

Mlutz

well it looks like it is only going to be about 3-5 inches of snow and done by morning

looking foward to seeing people ive met and possibly meeting new people

It better start soon, or we wont have any snow by morning. That would be fine though. Ha Ha.

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
it a total of about 3 inches in mauston after my driveway is done ill be on my way

I'm friggen starving. I know it can't be earlier in the morning because others need to drive more than 20 miles but waiting until 10:30 for breakfast is a long time to wait for idiots like me that get up at 5 AM.

I don't think I'm even going to wear my pistol because I don't want to adjust my belt with it on after eating mass quantities of food. LOL

Mlutz

Might be a tad late today guys. Feel free to start without me if you have to...

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
A good time was had by all. Even ran into a group from La Crosse who asked lots of questions. As always, we answered their questions and gave them some reading materials.

Then we all went over to Starbucks (right next door) and gave them some business as well.

Carry On!

Mlutz

It went well. Lastly, to those that attended, I found 410 shotgun ammo at gander... The PDX1 Winchesters. Nasty stuff. :p

oliverclotheshoff

good times were had good stories were told alot was learned

mlutz i dropped some pamphlets at R&R sat and BS'ed a good 40 min all of them that were there when i stopped by are on board with Constitutional carry fully against shall issue and the GFSZ an awsome visit all took some literature right away