• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dinner at National Coney in Roseville 11/19

scot623

Who's up for a casual gathering/dinner at the National Coney Island Friday night 11/19 @ 6:30pm? I'll be there and would enjoy some company. I'd love to answer any MOC related questions or just enjoy dinner with friends. Whatever it is, it is! See ya there.

malignity

Confirmed with the wife.

Myself +1.

This will be the first 'open carry' event my wife has been to. She's very new to the open carry scene, doesn't own a gun herself yet, but the more baby steps I take the better. I offered to treat her to dinner. She can't say no. :dude:

Last edited:

Onnie

as it stands right now myself and my wife will also attend
that should give Malignity wife someone to talk to since my wife has no interest in carrying a gun either

malignity

I may be a tad late. I'll be going against rush hour, leaving the house around 5:45 once the wife gets home. Don't know how bad 696 will be tomorrow. I'll be there though; save me two spots. :D

nate0486

This sounds like it would be a fun. I have a prior commitment to help out with special olympics but would love to attend if another is planned. This coney is about 2 min. from my house!! Have fun all who attend

cmdr_iceman71

I think I might be there as well, I plan on cycling my eastern route today so I should be in the area of operations around the aforementioned time frame and should be able to make it there with relative ease.

NHCGRPR45

that guy! thanks man you rock! well thanks for everyone coming out! it was a real great meet up with 18 members and there +1's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who hint hint wink wink should also become members,,,,,,itwas great to so many of you and with short notice also, real great turn out! also anyone who needs more tri-folds pm me!

and again thanks for coming out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!