• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

HIT This Survey HARD! Get all your friends to do so as well

Coded-Dude

i think the last question will probably get the widest variety of results. anywho, voted. :banana:

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
Did it show results somewhere?
No. I looked carefully thoroughly. I also noticed that my subsequent submissions were not rejected.

Despite my poor efforts at reproducing their format, it is clear that the meme of infringement is very common - here.

Guns in Public
  1. Do you believe citizens should be allowed to carry guns in public places?
    • Yes
    • No
    • Other (please specify)
  2. If citizens are allowed to carry guns in public, the guns should be carried...
    • Openly (visible to others)
    • Concealed
    • Openly or concealed, whatever the carrier prefers
    • As I said before, people shouldn't be allowed to carry a gun in public
    • Other (please specify)
  3. People should be allowed to carry their guns to which of the following places (check all that apply):
    • Banks
    • Churches
    • Colleges and universities
    • Concerts
    • Daycare centers
    • Grocery and convenience stores
    • Parks and playgrounds
    • Restaurants
    • Shopping malls
    • Sporting events
    • Summerfest and other festivals
    • Taverns
    • All of the above - People should be allowed to carry guns anywhere
    • None of the above - I wasn't kidding earlier; guns should not be allowed in any public places.
    • Other (please specify)
  4. In order for private citizens to carry a gun in public, they should be required to...
    • Have a criminal background check
    • Obtain a permit
    • Undergo training
    • Demonstrate proficiency with a firearm[DH emphasis]
    • None of the above --
    • Anyone should just be able to carry a gun in public
    • Ok, I'll tell you one last time...Private citizens should not be allowed to carry guns in public places
    • Other (please specify)

Survey Powered by:
SurveyMonkey
"Surveys Made Simple."
Despite my poor efforts at reproducing their format, it is clear that the meme of infringement is very common.

Last edited:

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
How do I access the results of the survey?

From the SurveyMonkey question database:

How do I access a survey that I was invited to take?

Please contact the survey author by the reply email address that invited you to take the survey.
We provide the tools for organizations and individuals to create surveys and distribute them to their audiences. If you have been given a link, you can send it to us and we can briefly review. However, it is up for the survey author to distribute that survey to his/her audience. If that person gave you the wrong link, then there is nothing that we can do to fix it. It is always best to contact the person who directly invited you to take his or her survey.
Respondents do not login to take a survey created on our site. The URL this person provides you should take you to the first page of the survey.

• If the link is not taking you to the survey, then you will want to contact the survey author regarding this, as they are the ones who create, distribute, and monitor the survey.
  • The author of the survey, or the person (email) who extended you the invitation, will need to provide you with the correct URL and instructions for accessing the survey.
So bnhcomputing, how do we access the results of the survey?

Last edited:

LOERetired

We need to hit this survey BIG TIME

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YN88ZM9

Spread this to all the other Pro-Gun Forums as well.

HIT THIS BIG TIME!!!!

Note: Action is not requested or condoned by WCI

If this was started by Hubert he will have access to the results. The following link will explain.

http://help.surveymonkey.com/app/an...re-the-results-with-others-by-using-the-share

bnhcomputing is this a survey started by you? Is it for Wisconsin residents only?

Don

Last edited: