Thread: Sorry about being gone for the last month..

Sorry about being gone for the last month..

My wife and I purchased a house and there is no internet access at the house, no cable, no wireless, no DSL so I have been offline for the last month or so. Today I brought the laptop into Danville and Im sitting at a McD's using their WiFi.

Anywho, since moving to Kentucky, I've been open carrying almost everyday. So far I have had only 1 negative experience and that was at the Kroger's in Danville. After I had finished shopping, the manager asked to speak with me and said that he had received a complaint about me OCing and he asked me to leave it in the car from now on. He said he wasn't aware of their "corporate policy" but he supported my rights, just not in his store.

I may go back and speak with him to see if he ever found out the "corporate policy".

[ He said he wasn't aware of their "corporate policy" but he supported my rights, just not in his store.

QUOTE]

WWWHHHHAAAAATTTTT???? He supports your rights, just not in his store? I would've told him that you'll feel better as you're shopping at the local independent grocery market across town knowing that he supports your rights while you're shopping there....just not his store. He clearly does not support your rights at all....just your business.
    I love my country; I fear my government

That guy seriously needs to evaluate the freedom he exercises to pursue capitalism. My rights don't change just because I stepped into 'his' store. I would have (politely) rubbed his nose in the fact that I don't lay my rights down for jumpy customers, and that I've heard the Danville Walmart is more OC-friendly (I recently OCed there myself, had zero issues whatsoever). Walmart's always happy to have more money, even if it comes from a low-down no-good right-wing nutjob extremist OCer like me, and even if that money wasn't good enough for Kroger.

If my competitor was the all-powerful Walmart, I wouldn't be turning people away for any reason whatsoever. That's business they can't afford to lose.
    Last edited by Tribunal Power; 11-17-2010 at 03:23 AM.

And I'm sure Kroger Corporate would like to know of a manager that was turning business away in this economy.

Cool

Send him receipts weekly from another grocery store that say, "Thank you for supporting my rights while I shop here."
    I love my country; I fear my government

So true! *LOL*
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by flb_78 View Post

I may go back and speak with him to see if he ever found out the "corporate policy".
    You should show him one of these "No Guns No Money" Cards

http://www.learntocarry.com/nogunsnomoney/