• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bojangles on weschester in high point

jeremy002

My fiance cousin is the manager of this location i spoke to her today concerning OC and her exact words were "i actually feel safer if respectable looking people with guns are in here eating rather than not" but she also said that the other managers might give you a hard time about it she will not sooo if you see a red gmc 2500 with browning stickers on the back window parked outside then she is working and you are more than welcome to stop by and OC