Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 72

Thread: ISLAMIC leaders have declared war on the State Government. Down Under.

  1. #1
    Regular Member Haz.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    I come from a land downunder.
    Posts
    1,227
    Deleted
    Last edited by Haz.; 04-02-2011 at 06:17 PM.

  2. #2
    Campaign Veteran since9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    6,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Haz. View Post
    One would get the opinion that only Muslims live in the cities of Auburn, Lakemba, Liverpool, Bankstown and Canterbury. This is not so but it doesnt stop Muslims from being dissatisfied with their lot in the country they have adopted.

    They have in the past tried to ban Christmas hyms being played in the shopping centers, Christmas decorations banned in the avenues and shoping centers because they were offended by this. They reserve the right for their women to wander our streets wearing Burquas despite it being illegal for a non-Muslim to have ones face covered in banks, building societies, and other government buildings. Noiw they are demanding our duely elected government leaders be kicked out of office because they do not satisfy Muslims living here.
    Americans! Pay attention! If we do not take measures to prevent the Islamification of the world, Muslims will Islamify the world, then the Islamic world will unite and Islamify America!

    In other words: Isolationism does not work.

    It is my opinion that if Muslims desire to be led by a Muslim government they stay away from countries such as Australia who are happy to live under a Western Democratic Government.
    Agreed.

    Let's face it, folks, the Muslim faith itself teaches much the same Manifest Destiny ideals which drove U.S. expansion throughout North America in the 1800s, and for which Native Americans paid a terrible price, with 95% of them dying over a 150-year period, albeit mostly from disease.

    The difference is that our Manifest Destiny doctrine was relatively fleeting, and was abandoned around 1850. The Muslim faith is notfleeting, and will not be abandoned by Islam, as it's embedded in their holy writ the Qur'an (I wish they'd stop changing it's spelling) just as assuredly as Jesus' statement, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" is found in John 14:6.

    ISLAMIC leaders have declared war on the State Government...
    Islam has declared Holy War against anyone, and any thing, including governments, any time either says or does anything to get in their way. They've done so for more than 1,000 years, and show absolutely no sign whatsoever of slowing down, much less stopping. If anything, with their numbers increasing faster than any other religion in the world, they're just getting their head of steam up, testing the waters for further expansion, control, and domination in accordance with the source of their faith (the book penned by their prophet, not God).

    If you'd like to know more about the truths behind Islam that those of that faith don't want you to know, why not read about it from those who were among them.

    Don't be deceived, folks. They've been calling for holy wars for a thousand years, and they weren't joking. They were dead serious.

    They're still dead serious, and unless you've heard John Lennon's "Just GIVE Peace a chance!" blaring from atop their temples lately, they'll remain dead serious, indefinately.

    As per the line from The Terminator: "They don't stop. They won't ever stop."
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
    Posts
    348

    Angry

    I'm an Aussie a I can tell you that the suburbs that you spoke about are about 80 percent Muslims and they do not give a flying rats bum about the Australian way they only care about themselves
    A gun Owner Is A Citizen
    Anyone Else is a Subject

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,226
    Sounds like a good reason to get out of the middle east and let them get back to killing each other.

  5. #5
    Campaign Veteran since9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    6,787
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueAussie View Post
    I'm an Aussie a I can tell you that the suburbs that you spoke about are about 80 percent Muslims and they do not give a flying rats bum about the Australian way they only care about themselves
    Oh, God. So it's well on it's way, and through a backdoor few of us ever thought possible - one of our closest allies.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

  6. #6
    Regular Member Jack House's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I80, USA
    Posts
    2,661
    Quote Originally Posted by Haz. View Post
    They have in the past tried to ban Christmas hyms being played in the shopping centers, Christmas decorations banned in the avenues and shoping centers because they were offended by this
    Atheists have fought for the same thing, I guess they're terrorists trying to take over the country too, amirite?

  7. #7
    Campaign Veteran since9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    6,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Haz. View Post
    Can anyone guess which burqua wearing woman is Carnita ? ? ?

    How are the Police supposed to tell ? ?
    How is the judge supposed to tell? This is a perfect opportunity for the judge to demand her to show her face in order to verify her identification before the trial proceeds. For all the judge knows, she could be Phyllis Diller.

    By your account, Haz, she removed it for her drivers' license photo, which is prima facia evidence of her willingness to cooperate with authorities. Why the sudden beligerance when she was pulled over?

    Judge (should say): "Since you're unwilling to show your face in public, even when dealing with those who risk their lives in law enforcement, I am imputing your unwillingness to extend to your drivers' license photo. Since drivers' license is invalid without a photo, your driving privalages are hereby suspended indefinately. Should you desire them back, you will have to obtain a new photo, sans burka, and by doing so you will again have established your willingness to cooperate with law enforcement authorities, thereby undermining the grounds behind your lawsuit. On the other hand, if you choose to exercise your religious convictions to keep your face concealed, you'll not be eligible for a drivers' license, passport, or any other photo ID, and you will be deported because we cannot confirm who you are."
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

  8. #8
    Campaign Veteran since9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    6,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Haz. View Post
    Judge sentenced her to six months behind bars.
    Good!

    Within minutes of the decision, Mr Hopper appealed against the conviction and Matthews was granted conditional bail while the case goes to the District Court.
    (sigh) Hopefully, justice will prevail at the higher court. In the meantime, Habib's involvement makes this sound like a test case to entrench anonymity among all Muslim females. Heck, we can't even determine if it was actually Matthews who appeared in court or is the one in the picture.

    Here's a similar issue: Nour Hadid Beats Niece to Death - Husband Enraged Over Open-Faced Mugshot

    Ok, so their niece is dead, and all the husband can say is, "Orland Park police are 'really going to be in big trouble' for releasing the woman's booking photo to the news media after she was charged with first-degree murder."

    nice priorities
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

  9. #9
    Regular Member OldCurlyWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    912
    Quote Originally Posted by Haz. View Post
    Check this out people. A Muslim woman driving on provisional (P - plates), which have to be fully displayed, not hidden behind numberplates, is stopped. She was also asked to comply with a breath test as we all are when stopped by the Police Highway Patrol for traffic infringments.
    Unconstitutional in the US to do a breathalyzer test without probable cause. Another reason to avoid Australia. Also, no such thing as Provisional Plates here. Though we do have 20-30 day temporary plates for a newly purchased auto.

    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

    Politicians should serve two terms, one in office and one in prison.(borrowed from RioKid)

  10. #10
    Regular Member OldCurlyWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    912
    Quote Originally Posted by Haz. View Post
    Hi OldCurlyWolf.

    Definately a police state downunder, and the do-gooders love it. We have red P plates for the first year, then green P plates for another year, this is "supposed" to slow down new drivers. Fact is the younger and newly liscenced P-platers have the highest car accident and death rate in the country.

    We do have random breath testing, ie, police can stop anyone anytime anywhere and do a alcohol and drug test, and search the vehicle without probable cause.
    I suggest all freedom loving Aussies either take back their country or find somewhere else to call home and tell the Gov't there to take the whole damn continent and shove it up their collective anal orifices.

    The LEO who tried to search my vehicle without a warrant would not like the consequences.

    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

    Politicians should serve two terms, one in office and one in prison.(borrowed from RioKid)

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    150

    It's always a sad day when bigotry reigns in a forum where logic should triumph.

    The same rants being spewed out against muslims were used against Irish Catholics who immigrated to the United States with their "pompous, Rome, papal controlled religion". Oh, how the rants were shouted about how these Irish Catholics are going to take over the United States and put it firmly under the Pope's control. Oh how they have "declared war on the state" by trying to gain representation in it.


    When bigotry reigns in the face of hard times, there have always been voices of logic and reason that have drowned them out and exposed their ugly origins. I am proud to join those voices in my own era.

    Modern Islam has not declared war on anyone anymore than Christianity or Judiasm have. Extremists under the cloak of Islam have. Your bigotry has nothing to do with the extremists Islamic Jihad and everything to do with a western xenophobia of their culture.

    The worst part is that voices like yours are greatest threat to our troops and my friends serving abroad than any bullet from the Taliban.

    I turn my back to your bigotry as I know most of America will as well.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dallas TX
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper46 View Post
    The same rants being spewed out against muslims were used against Irish Catholics who immigrated to the United States with their "pompous, Rome, papal controlled religion". Oh, how the rants were shouted about how these Irish Catholics are going to take over the United States and put it firmly under the Pope's control. Oh how they have "declared war on the state" by trying to gain representation in it.


    When bigotry reigns in the face of hard times, there have always been voices of logic and reason that have drowned them out and exposed their ugly origins. I am proud to join those voices in my own era.

    Modern Islam has not declared war on anyone anymore than Christianity or Judiasm have. Extremists under the cloak of Islam have. Your bigotry has nothing to do with the extremists Islamic Jihad and everything to do with a western xenophobia of their culture.

    The worst part is that voices like yours are greatest threat to our troops and my friends serving abroad than any bullet from the Taliban.

    I turn my back to your bigotry as I know most of America will as well.
    Hear, Hear.. I just ignore the bigots at all times' just shows how immature they are if you really think about it..

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Pride View Post
    Hear, Hear.. I just ignore the bigots at all times' just shows how immature they are if you really think about it..
    ^^^^ That post is bigoted. If you don't believe me, look up the word.

    Instead of dismissing a post or a series of posts as "bigoted," how about demonstrating the depth of thought you are accusing the posters of not having by addressing the actual points they make. Otherwise, it is you who comes off as the bigot (using the real meaning of the word).

    I am not saying that there is no bigotry by anyone in this thread. I am saying that, if I were to choose to deal with bigotry, I would not use bigotry in return. I would try to use a rational back-and-forth.

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dallas TX
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    ^^^^ That post is bigoted. If you don't believe me, look up the word.

    Instead of dismissing a post or a series of posts as "bigoted," how about demonstrating the depth of thought you are accusing the posters of not having by addressing the actual points they make. Otherwise, it is you who comes off as the bigot (using the real meaning of the word).

    I am not saying that there is no bigotry by anyone in this thread. I am saying that, if I were to choose to deal with bigotry, I would not use bigotry in return. I would try to use a rational back-and-forth.
    I happen to be Muslim.. the guy is bigoted and I dismiss Bigots all the Time.. Not my problem if the bigots blame 1.7 billion muslims just because of a few idiots that follow my same faith.... The bigots are not worth even a second of my time to even talk a little logic to them no matter what the fact i throw on the table it wont sink in their minds since.... Also what happens in Australia stay's in Australia and I could care less if it sinks.. But I do agree with somethings like for example there are muslims think that their Poo doesnt stink and they think they are better than everyone else.. I always tell muslims that think like that it is a shame that you have forgotten your roots and how you started out in life and to never look down on Others or vice versa never let other look down on you.... you catch my drift..
    Last edited by Texas Pride; 11-28-2010 at 02:17 PM.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Pride View Post
    I happen to be Muslim.. the guy is bigoted and I dismiss Bigots all the Time.. Not my problem if the bigots blame 1.7 billion muslims just because of a few idiots that follow my same faith.... The bigots are not worth even a second of my time to even talk a little logic to them no matter what the fact i throw on the table it wont sink in their minds since.... Also what happens in Australia stay's in Australia and I could care less if it sinks.. But I do agree with somethings like for example there are muslims think that their Poo doesnt stink and they think they are better than everyone else.. I always tell muslims that think like that it is a shame that you have forgotten your roots and how you started out in life and to never look down on Others or vice versa never let other look down on you.... you catch my drift..
    So, you don't see your own bigotry (or don't know what bigotry really is, or both)?

    I have made my point for those who will see it. Moving on.

  16. #16
    Regular Member KansasMustang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Herington, Kansas, USA
    Posts
    1,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack House View Post
    Atheists have fought for the same thing, I guess they're terrorists trying to take over the country too, amirite?
    Jackhouse that's a totally off the wall statement. Atheists en masse aren't trying to overcome and rule the world.

    Idf they want to walk around in Burkas they should expect that in order to prove identification they must show their face. If they play that when I'm on the gate they'll never get into my military installation of thet you can be sure.
    ‘‘Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.’’ Thomas Jefferson

  17. #17
    Regular Member SFCRetired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Montgomery, Alabama, USA
    Posts
    1,770
    I lived in Saudi Arabia for two years and in Cairo, Egypt for another two. I've met and grown to like a lot of Muslim men and women to include a couple of imams with whom I had some spirited discussions.

    During those years, I also met some Muslims that I wouldn't trust any further than I could throw them. These were the ones who spouted the "Death to the Christian and Jewish Dogs" sort of drivel (and, yes, they said pretty much just that).

    Neither we nor Australia are Islamic countries. If you want to live in either place, abide by our laws. That includes not covering your face when a police officer has stopped you for a driving infraction and not getting incensed because your face is shown in public record such as a booking photo.

    If you want to live exclusively under Sharia law, then remove yourself to a country where that is the law.

    Haz, you folks in Oz need to start your own Tea Party movement and take back your country. Australia used to be home to some pretty proud and very courageous people (look up ANZACs sometime) and I have high hopes that there are still a lot of those proud and courageous people there.

    As for us Americans; we're working on it. Slowly but surely.

  18. #18
    Regular Member Beretta92FSLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In My Coffee
    Posts
    5,278
    I am not trying to bring the fact that I am gay into this, but I have an example.

    I was backing my car up to leave DSHS, this was last year. A Somali woman dressed in her religious attire was walking to her car. I didn't even come close to hitting her, but stopped. She screamed, "Watch where you're driving piece of sh*t American." I was concerned that she would call the police when I left and claim I hit her, so I called the police and stayed until they arrived. The police arrived, and she told them that I hit her with my car. She then demanded to the LEO, who happen to be lesbian, that I need to be arrested for being gay (kinda worried for a minute thinking maybe I missed the headline news that it was now illegal to be gay in America). The LEO reminded her that in America it is not illegal to be gay (whew, whew...saved!).

    So I was investigated for her allegation that I hit her with my car...I went to court, naturally, she didn't show up...what a waste of freaking time!

    To say that they are not bigoted when these people come from countries and a religion that is misogynistic in degrees that even Christianity does not come close to, it to be ignoring the stark reality of a purported "peaceful" religion. They beat women who expose their face in public, murder women who are raped ("honor" killing"), as if it's their fault, you get my point. I weep for the future of this country...in some aspect I think we are becoming a better society with regards to all individuals having the right to live our life the way we see fit, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. But in other ways, I see us going down a path with our immigration policy that is going to come back to bite us in the a$$ by car bombings...as if we don't already have enough home-grown terrorist issues as it is, now we are importing them.

    Terrorism should be exported from America, not imported. Yea, America has its Mcveigh's, DC snipers, and Ridgeways...our plate is full in the POS department!
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 11-29-2010 at 07:09 PM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

  19. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    The LEO reminded her that in America it is not illegal to be gay (whew, whew...saved!).
    Amazing how many people don't like it when others pursue happiness in their own way.

  20. #20
    Regular Member Beretta92FSLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In My Coffee
    Posts
    5,278
    Quote Originally Posted by Daylen View Post
    Amazing how many people don't like it when others pursue happiness in their own way.
    Happiness, well, it makes me happy. Power to happiness!
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

  21. #21
    Campaign Veteran ComradeV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Maple Hill, North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    430
    The women only pool thing seems basically wrong as it is denying certain people a right to use these public facilities but as for the face identification, if they refuse to show their face, why can't they identify themselves via the more accurate retinal scan or maybe fingerprint? its actually incredibly easy to collect such data in lieu of using facial recognition. Maybe I'm missing the point?

  22. #22
    Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The Real World.
    Posts
    1,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    I am not trying to bring the fact that I am gay into this, but I have an example.
    I just want to say I'm glad you don't fall into what seems to be the trendy anti-gun positions a lot of the GLBT community seems to embrace. I used to tell gays that if they want to stop gay bashing, carry a .45.

    Incidentally, if I were a woman I'd probably be a lesbian too. So many of the men in our society are becoming increasingly feminized anyway, so you might as well go all the way.

    Another thing I just can't wrap my mind around is how liberals in general fall all over themselves to appease these people, but how the GLBT community isn't actively and agressively working against groups like CAIR. Since liberals like to portray themselves as tolerant of ALL religions (except for christians), and sexual orientations, as well as defenders of animal rights, atheism and womens equality. How on earth can they justify coddling a growing community that for a large part is openly hostile to gays, and to a lesser extent any religion besides islam. Kill rape victims, gays, adulterers, and their daughters for "dishonor". It seems to me the sane people in the GLBT community need to get on board here and help repel this wave.

    Quote Originally Posted by ComradeV View Post
    The women only pool thing seems basically wrong as it is denying certain people a right to use these public facilities but as for the face identification, if they refuse to show their face, why can't they identify themselves via the more accurate retinal scan or maybe fingerprint? its actually incredibly easy to collect such data in lieu of using facial recognition. Maybe I'm missing the point?
    I think the cost of outfitting every police car in the country with retinal scanners is cost prohibitive, not to mention the fact that these people need to assimilate into our culture. So take off the mask or GTFO.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

  23. #23
    Regular Member Beretta92FSLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In My Coffee
    Posts
    5,278
    Quote Originally Posted by PrayingForWar View Post
    I just want to say I'm glad you don't fall into what seems to be the trendy anti-gun positions a lot of the GLBT community seems to embrace. I used to tell gays that if they want to stop gay bashing, carry a .45.

    Incidentally, if I were a woman I'd probably be a lesbian too. So many of the men in our society are becoming increasingly feminized anyway, so you might as well go all the way.

    Another thing I just can't wrap my mind around is how liberals in general fall all over themselves to appease these people, but how the GLBT community isn't actively and agressively working against groups like CAIR. Since liberals like to portray themselves as tolerant of ALL religions (except for christians), and sexual orientations, as well as defenders of animal rights, atheism and womens equality. How on earth can they justify coddling a growing community that for a large part is openly hostile to gays, and to a lesser extent any religion besides islam. Kill rape victims, gays, adulterers, and their daughters for "dishonor". It seems to me the sane people in the GLBT community need to get on board here and help repel this wave.
    I am extremely frustrated by certain liberal stances. It proves what I have been saying for a very long time, both sides are screwed up.

    I would recommend a third party, but in reading the tea party stance on social issues, NO THANKS!

    I encourage every gay person I know to be proactive, learn to fight, learn to shoot and carry...how many listen, MANY...how many follow through, FEW. Being pro-gun and being gay can be a real pain.

    I do not support any type of Muslim ideology invading our system of government or laws. The very people many gay liberals are trying to back are the same people that would stone and hang us. I said it on the Times, someone show up to my door, trying to impose sharia-law, they are gong to be met with a 12 gauge shotgun loaded with 00 buck and someone who knows how to shoot.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

  24. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    I am extremely frustrated by certain liberal stances. It proves what I have been saying for a very long time, both sides are screwed up.

    I would recommend a third party, but in reading the tea party stance on social issues, NO THANKS!

    I encourage every gay person I know to be proactive, learn to fight, learn to shoot and carry...how many listen, MANY...how many follow through, FEW. Being pro-gun and being gay can be a real pain.

    I do not support any type of Muslim ideology invading our system of government or laws. The very people many gay liberals are trying to back are the same people that would stone and hang us. I said it on the Times, someone show up to my door, trying to impose sharia-law, they are gong to be met with a 12 gauge shotgun loaded with 00 buck and someone who knows how to shoot.
    I guess you don't realize the tea party is grass roots, meaning that there is no defined social issues stance. Some people in it have tried to make it a bigger thing, and many social conservatives have been upset about the tea party largely avoiding social issues. The main theme is in the name and is about the only unifying theme Taxed Enough Already. Personally I was hoping more people that agree on that one premise but disagree are on social issues would join the tea party. Otherwise I think we will be back to left vs right and tyranny will be the order of the day, and will simply switch from the left's version of domineering rule to the right's version.

  25. #25
    Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The Real World.
    Posts
    1,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Daylen View Post
    I guess you don't realize the tea party is grass roots, meaning that there is no defined social issues stance. Some people in it have tried to make it a bigger thing, and many social conservatives have been upset about the tea party largely avoiding social issues. The main theme is in the name and is about the only unifying theme Taxed Enough Already. Personally I was hoping more people that agree on that one premise but disagree are on social issues would join the tea party. Otherwise I think we will be back to left vs right and tyranny will be the order of the day, and will simply switch from the left's version of domineering rule to the right's version.
    On most social issues, I can at least sympathise or understand the reasoning of "the religious right". I usually agree with them on principle. However the bottom line is that legislating their morality on a federal level is without a doubt, tyranny. We cannot chant "smaller gov't" if we also want gov't to regulate everything we ingest, who we sleep with, or even marry. Social issues should be decided by the states. If that were the case, there would be a variety of states with variable levels of freedom. Where you could get an abortion cheap, buy a bag of grass and a machine gun all in one day, with varying levels of tax. All the way to puritanical tyranny where "Jesus" taxes the snot out of you. Just like the hardcore moonbat left that wants us disarmed, our fuel rationed, our diets regulated, and our housing dictated according to our assigned careers. The "religious right" wants to control our behavior according to their beliefs, they just don't wantit to cost as much. (Yes I stole that from RodBender) IMO these policies are still leftwing based on what I understand the prismto be. The further right, the less rules and regulations, the further left, the more gov't controlls you.

    We don't need a 3rd party. We need to take control of the republican party, we need to own it as the hardcore moonbat left controlls the dems. The morality tyrants can join the democrook party if they want, but they're doing those of us who want government to crawl back under it's rock and **** for a while, no favors at all. Imagine how many dumbass hippies would vote republican (if the could remember to vote) if the party merely embraced taking marijuana off of the controlled substances list. We could still hang them in TX, but they'd all flock to california with Sarah Palin bumper stickers. If they chose too.
    Last edited by PrayingForWar; 11-30-2010 at 09:14 PM.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •