• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ISLAMIC leaders have declared war on the State Government. Down Under.

ComradeV

Campaign Veteran
The women only pool thing seems basically wrong as it is denying certain people a right to use these public facilities but as for the face identification, if they refuse to show their face, why can't they identify themselves via the more accurate retinal scan or maybe fingerprint? its actually incredibly easy to collect such data in lieu of using facial recognition. Maybe I'm missing the point?

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
I am not trying to bring the fact that I am gay into this, but I have an example.

I just want to say I'm glad you don't fall into what seems to be the trendy anti-gun positions a lot of the GLBT community seems to embrace. I used to tell gays that if they want to stop gay bashing, carry a .45.

Incidentally, if I were a woman I'd probably be a lesbian too. So many of the men in our society are becoming increasingly feminized anyway, so you might as well go all the way.

Another thing I just can't wrap my mind around is how liberals in general fall all over themselves to appease these people, but how the GLBT community isn't actively and agressively working against groups like CAIR. Since liberals like to portray themselves as tolerant of ALL religions (except for christians), and sexual orientations, as well as defenders of animal rights, atheism and womens equality. How on earth can they justify coddling a growing community that for a large part is openly hostile to gays, and to a lesser extent any religion besides islam. Kill rape victims, gays, adulterers, and their daughters for "dishonor". It seems to me the sane people in the GLBT community need to get on board here and help repel this wave.

The women only pool thing seems basically wrong as it is denying certain people a right to use these public facilities but as for the face identification, if they refuse to show their face, why can't they identify themselves via the more accurate retinal scan or maybe fingerprint? its actually incredibly easy to collect such data in lieu of using facial recognition. Maybe I'm missing the point?

I think the cost of outfitting every police car in the country with retinal scanners is cost prohibitive, not to mention the fact that these people need to assimilate into our culture. So take off the mask or GTFO.

Beretta92FSLady

I just want to say I'm glad you don't fall into what seems to be the trendy anti-gun positions a lot of the GLBT community seems to embrace. I used to tell gays that if they want to stop gay bashing, carry a .45.

Incidentally, if I were a woman I'd probably be a lesbian too. So many of the men in our society are becoming increasingly feminized anyway, so you might as well go all the way.

Another thing I just can't wrap my mind around is how liberals in general fall all over themselves to appease these people, but how the GLBT community isn't actively and agressively working against groups like CAIR. Since liberals like to portray themselves as tolerant of ALL religions (except for christians), and sexual orientations, as well as defenders of animal rights, atheism and womens equality. How on earth can they justify coddling a growing community that for a large part is openly hostile to gays, and to a lesser extent any religion besides islam. Kill rape victims, gays, adulterers, and their daughters for "dishonor". It seems to me the sane people in the GLBT community need to get on board here and help repel this wave.

I am extremely frustrated by certain liberal stances. It proves what I have been saying for a very long time, both sides are screwed up.

I would recommend a third party, but in reading the tea party stance on social issues, NO THANKS!

I encourage every gay person I know to be proactive, learn to fight, learn to shoot and carry...how many listen, MANY...how many follow through, FEW. Being pro-gun and being gay can be a real pain.

I do not support any type of Muslim ideology invading our system of government or laws. The very people many gay liberals are trying to back are the same people that would stone and hang us. I said it on the Times, someone show up to my door, trying to impose sharia-law, they are gong to be met with a 12 gauge shotgun loaded with 00 buck and someone who knows how to shoot.

Daylen

I am extremely frustrated by certain liberal stances. It proves what I have been saying for a very long time, both sides are screwed up.

I would recommend a third party, but in reading the tea party stance on social issues, NO THANKS!

I encourage every gay person I know to be proactive, learn to fight, learn to shoot and carry...how many listen, MANY...how many follow through, FEW. Being pro-gun and being gay can be a real pain.

I do not support any type of Muslim ideology invading our system of government or laws. The very people many gay liberals are trying to back are the same people that would stone and hang us. I said it on the Times, someone show up to my door, trying to impose sharia-law, they are gong to be met with a 12 gauge shotgun loaded with 00 buck and someone who knows how to shoot.

I guess you don't realize the tea party is grass roots, meaning that there is no defined social issues stance. Some people in it have tried to make it a bigger thing, and many social conservatives have been upset about the tea party largely avoiding social issues. The main theme is in the name and is about the only unifying theme Taxed Enough Already. Personally I was hoping more people that agree on that one premise but disagree are on social issues would join the tea party. Otherwise I think we will be back to left vs right and tyranny will be the order of the day, and will simply switch from the left's version of domineering rule to the right's version.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
I guess you don't realize the tea party is grass roots, meaning that there is no defined social issues stance. Some people in it have tried to make it a bigger thing, and many social conservatives have been upset about the tea party largely avoiding social issues. The main theme is in the name and is about the only unifying theme Taxed Enough Already. Personally I was hoping more people that agree on that one premise but disagree are on social issues would join the tea party. Otherwise I think we will be back to left vs right and tyranny will be the order of the day, and will simply switch from the left's version of domineering rule to the right's version.

On most social issues, I can at least sympathise or understand the reasoning of "the religious right". I usually agree with them on principle. However the bottom line is that legislating their morality on a federal level is without a doubt, tyranny. We cannot chant "smaller gov't" if we also want gov't to regulate everything we ingest, who we sleep with, or even marry. Social issues should be decided by the states. If that were the case, there would be a variety of states with variable levels of freedom. Where you could get an abortion cheap, buy a bag of grass and a machine gun all in one day, with varying levels of tax. All the way to puritanical tyranny where "Jesus" taxes the snot out of you. Just like the hardcore moonbat left that wants us disarmed, our fuel rationed, our diets regulated, and our housing dictated according to our assigned careers. The "religious right" wants to control our behavior according to their beliefs, they just don't wantit to cost as much. (Yes I stole that from RodBender) IMO these policies are still leftwing based on what I understand the prismto be. The further right, the less rules and regulations, the further left, the more gov't controlls you.

We don't need a 3rd party. We need to take control of the republican party, we need to own it as the hardcore moonbat left controlls the dems. The morality tyrants can join the democrook party if they want, but they're doing those of us who want government to crawl back under it's rock and STFU for a while, no favors at all. Imagine how many dumbass hippies would vote republican (if the could remember to vote) if the party merely embraced taking marijuana off of the controlled substances list. We could still hang them in TX, but they'd all flock to california with Sarah Palin bumper stickers. If they chose too.

Last edited:

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member

I'm completely dumbfounded by most "liberal" stances, most of them from an economic standpoint though. On social issues they're just as annoying though, since they seem to have just as little tolerance in many cases. One of the stupidest things they like to do is claim christians are just an American Taliban.... HUH? when's the last time a Christian walked into a crowd and said "Jesus Loves You!!!" seconds before detonation? Leftist lunacy pushes people to tolerate moral tyranny in some cases I think.

I am glad you've taken it upon yourself to protect yourself, you're the only one who can do so effectively. I would also encourage you to learn a little more about the tea party people. Maybe go to one of their rallies. I think you'd most of them to be decent people.

Daylen

... IMO these policies are still leftwing based on what I understand the prismto be. The further right, the less rules and regulations, the further left, the more gov't controlls you.

no. Right wing and left wing refer to what side of the french parliament someone sat on back in the day. Those on the left wanted to use the government to change the social order those on the right wanted to use the government to keep the social order as it was and prevent change. Both want govt control, and both are very European. A truly free society would not let the government control the social order or the behavior of its citizens when said behavior does not infringe upon another's rights.

Beretta92FSLady

Yes, there is a defined social agenda and stance. Refer:

***WARNING, I don't want us to get into some BS argument, I am just pointing out that they are targeting issues that are governmental and social at the same time, they are inseperable.***

http://sgn.org/sgnnews38_48/page12.cfm

"In a letter published on November 22, Tea Party Nation and 180 other Tea Party affiliated groups and individuals disavowed GOProud, which they described as 'a non-Tea Party group & claiming to speak for the Tea Party movement.'

Tea Party Nation's letter was addressed to 'the Republican leadership on Capitol Hill,' and claims to 'tell you [the Republican leadership] what this movement wants.'

What the movement wants - according to Tea Party Nation - is seven things. Number seven is 'to fight the repeal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell.'

'The policy has worked well for the last 15 years,' Tea Party Nations said in their letter. 'There is no reason to change.' "

We are already back at the left v. right battle. The tea party is a passing fad, unfortunately...they have stepped into an arena with the idea of tackling specific issues, but can't help but fall into the battle of things, such as homosexuality v. heterosexuality.

Beretta92FSLady

I'm completely dumbfounded by most "liberal" stances, most of them from an economic standpoint though. On social issues they're just as annoying though, since they seem to have just as little tolerance in many cases. One of the stupidest things they like to do is claim christians are just an American Taliban.... HUH? when's the last time a Christian walked into a crowd and said "Jesus Loves You!!!" seconds before detonation? Leftist lunacy pushes people to tolerate moral tyranny in some cases I think.

I am glad you've taken it upon yourself to protect yourself, you're the only one who can do so effectively. I would also encourage you to learn a little more about the tea party people. Maybe go to one of their rallies. I think you'd most of them to be decent people.

Yes, liberals have low tolerances for particular things, just as conservatives do. It seems both hard-headed bastards can't seem to work anything out...maybe it's for the best, likely it's not. Christians are nothing like Islamists. Christians do have a pretty sketchy past, it just happens that Islam is currently having a real hard time not trying to kill innocent civilians.

I think many of the issues we have have to do more with a public that doesn't know what it wants, doesn't care how it gets it, and buys into the BS of one side over the other. IMO, they are both fundamentally wrong, because they start from a position that is absent any debate with the other side about how to handle the state of affairs we find ourselves to be in in American, currently. The blame game has run amok and it seems to not be going away anytime soon.

I believe the tea party supporters are decent people, just as decent as liberals and conservatives...they have a political stance, believe in America, as we all do. My partner, me and our four children would not feel comfortable at a rally where 80% are conservative and have brought their social agenda with them. Personally, I can go to a rally and leave my social agenda at home.

I don't like a runaway government.

OldCurlyWolf

I am not trying to bring the fact that I am gay into this, but I have an example.

I was backing my car up to leave DSHS, this was last year. A Somali woman dressed in her religious attire was walking to her car. I didn't even come close to hitting her, but stopped. She screamed, "Watch where you're driving piece of sh*t American." I was concerned that she would call the police when I left and claim I hit her, so I called the police and stayed until they arrived. The police arrived, and she told them that I hit her with my car. She then demanded to the LEO, who happen to be lesbian, that I need to be arrested for being gay (kinda worried for a minute thinking maybe I missed the headline news that it was now illegal to be gay in America). The LEO reminded her that in America it is not illegal to be gay (whew, whew...saved!).

So I was investigated for her allegation that I hit her with my car...I went to court, naturally, she didn't show up...what a waste of freaking time!

To say that they are not bigoted when these people come from countries and a religion that is misogynistic in degrees that even Christianity does not come close to, it to be ignoring the stark reality of a purported "peaceful" religion. They beat women who expose their face in public, murder women who are raped ("honor" killing"), as if it's their fault, you get my point. I weep for the future of this country...in some aspect I think we are becoming a better society with regards to all individuals having the right to live our life the way we see fit, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. But in other ways, I see us going down a path with our immigration policy that is going to come back to bite us in the a$$ by car bombings...as if we don't already have enough home-grown terrorist issues as it is, now we are importing them.

Terrorism should be exported from America, not imported. Yea, America has its Mcveigh's, DC snipers, and Ridgeways...our plate is full in the POS department!

Your sexual orientation should have nothing to do with this subject, that is your business and not ours. I do however strongly object to the homosexual community subverting the proper use of the word "GAY". It is a proper usage of words thing for me.

Mini rant over.

Since she did not show, if it is possible, charge her with filing a false police report and let her spend some time in jail. I believe that would be quite appropriate.

:cool:

OldCurlyWolf

What the movement wants - according to Tea Party Nation - is seven things. Number seven is 'to fight the repeal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell.'

'The policy has worked well for the last 15 years,' Tea Party Nations said in their letter. 'There is no reason to change.' "

We are already back at the left v. right battle. The tea party is a passing fad, unfortunately...they have stepped into an arena with the idea of tackling specific issues, but can't help but fall into the battle of things, such as homosexuality v. heterosexuality.

With the current common attitudes of the general population about homosexuality as a way some persons live, I can find not legitimate reason for either the don't ask, don't tell attitude nor any prohibition of homosexuals serving in the military if that is what they wish to do. 30+ years ago an openly homosexual male would be putting his life at risk in the military. The same is not nearly as likely today.

Beretta92FSLady

Your sexual orientation should have nothing to do with this subject, that is your business and not ours. I do however strongly object to the homosexual community subverting the proper use of the word "GAY". It is a proper usage of words thing for me.

Mini rant over.

Since she did not show, if it is possible, charge her with filing a false police report and let her spend some time in jail. I believe that would be quite appropriate.

What!...most of us are happy motha-foes! It does bug me sometimes being called gay, really, most the time, I am pretty serious and mono-tone.

I was merely offering an example of an ism from that particular community. My LGBT-ness is irrelevant...I carry every day, I shoot pretty tight groups, and I love reading, buying and holding firearms. It's in our genes as Americans, the smell of spent powder, the feel of steel in our hands...what a beautiful thing.:banana:

Beretta92FSLady

With the current common attitudes of the general population about homosexuality as a way some persons live, I can find not legitimate reason for either the don't ask, don't tell attitude nor any prohibition of homosexuals serving in the military if that is what they wish to do. 30+ years ago an openly homosexual male would be putting his life at risk in the military. The same is not nearly as likely today.

I think there has been a general feminization of ALL men over the last few decades, and it is unfortunate.

I think there are many men and women that are LGBT that would be more than willing and honored to serve. They have to deal with the anti-military people and the pro-military people...who would want to jump into the middle of that mess?...only a patriot that is willing to put their life on the line for America, the heterosexualess homosexualess America that so many other before them have died defending.

Last edited:

OldCurlyWolf

I think there has been a general feminization of ALL men over the last few decades, and it is unfortunate.

You overstate on the feminization of the males. If you had stated liberal/progressive males you would be closer to accurate but still not 100%.

Personally, I am an unmitigated male, of which those who know me have no doubt.

Beretta92FSLady

You overstate on the feminization of the males. If you had stated liberal/progressive males you would be closer to accurate but still not 100%.

Personally, I am an unmitigated male, of which those who know me have no doubt.

By your handle, I would say you are not a gen-X'r...I am. I will tell you that from what I have observed of my generation and the one coming up, effeminate males span all political, ideological and orientation spectrums. Whatever happened to the man with callused hands, unshaven face, and breath that smells like budweiser! Sad, so sad:cry:

back to the topic at hand: No Sharia Law in America!

Last edited:

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
no. Right wing and left wing refer to what side of the french parliament someone sat on back in the day. Those on the left wanted to use the government to change the social order those on the right wanted to use the government to keep the social order as it was and prevent change. Both want govt control, and both are very European. A truly free society would not let the government control the social order or the behavior of its citizens when said behavior does not infringe upon another's rights.

Thanks for that insight. I was unaware where exactly the political prism was created and how it was supposed to work. Alas, just like everything else the euroweenies made up, it doesn't work. I saw a John Birch video that laid out a much better prism where as I said, the further left, the more gov't authority, and all the way right would be anarchy. I think that is a much more effective way to illustrate political thinking. Now I know why so many idiots claim fascism and nazism are "right wing". Sure they are according to the euroweenies, but no matter how you look at it they're still far to the left of me.

Daylen

...Whatever happened to the man with callused hands, unshaven face, and breath that smells like budweiser! Sad, so sad:cry:

YO!

well at least when I'm not bogged down with math, then my hands get soft, my face gets a full beard, and my breath smells of black coffee...

Daylen

Thanks for that insight. I was unaware where exactly the political prism was created and how it was supposed to work. Alas, just like everything else the euroweenies made up, it doesn't work. I saw a John Birch video that laid out a much better prism where as I said, the further left, the more gov't authority, and all the way right would be anarchy. I think that is a much more effective way to illustrate political thinking. Now I know why so many idiots claim fascism and nazism are "right wing". Sure they are according to the euroweenies, but no matter how you look at it they're still far to the left of me.

common misconception. The big tell that something is funny with right wing being for freedom is Hitler was right wing. I'm not sure who would argue he was for freedom.

OldCurlyWolf

By your handle, I would say you are not a gen-X'r...I am. I will tell you that from what I have observed of my generation and the one coming up, effeminate males span all political, ideological and orientation spectrums. Whatever happened to the man with callused hands, unshaven face, and breath that smells like budweiser! Sad, so sad:cry:

back to the topic at hand: No Sharia Law in America!

Every thing but the Bud. Cannot stand that beer. I prefer Guiness. Though for some reason unknown to me, I haven't indulged for 9 years. Oh well, it is not important.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
common misconception. The big tell that something is funny with right wing being for freedom is Hitler was right wing. I'm not sure who would argue he was for freedom.

My arguement is that he wasn't right wing. He may have been more towards the right than Stalin, and for that matter even killed fewer people. When guys like Rand Paul for instance are called "right wing extremists", I can't see how they're remotely like a clown who made The National Socialist Workers Party the only legal party in Germany. Considering hitler's government created a public transportation system, and free civic programs, nationalizing the oil industry, farming, and for that matter eventually all manufacturing, as well as controlled the health care industry, the banks, and who could own property I think it's absurd to imply hitler was a right wing extremist.