• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT Snoqualmie Valley Rifle Club

oldkim

Anyone ever shoot here? Sounds like some great practice for those that choose to carry (OC/CC).

Snoqualmie Valley Rifle Club - near Snoqualmie Falls

Action Pistol matches consists of drawing from the holster and rapidly shooting at various targets (cardboard, reactive steel and bowling pins). Each match has six to eight stages, and each stage may have one to thirty targets. The stage designs change each month. The sport involves thinking, as well as the rapid and accurate placement of shots, in order to "solve” the challenge offered by each stage.
Cost $10

When do the matches take place?
Action Pistol events take place the second Saturday of each month beginning at about 8:45 AM and lasting until approximately 2:30 PM - rain, snow, or shine!

http://www.svrifle.com/action_pistol.htm

UPDATE:
Got an email from the organizer:
We have stopped for the winter. We should start up again in March. Keep checking the calendar.

Steve Smith

Last edited:

Tawnos

Anyone ever shoot here? Sounds like some great practice for those that choose to carry (OC/CC).

Snoqualmie Valley Rifle Club - near Snoqualmie Falls

Action Pistol matches consists of drawing from the holster and rapidly shooting at various targets (cardboard, reactive steel and bowling pins). Each match has six to eight stages, and each stage may have one to thirty targets. The stage designs change each month. The sport involves thinking, as well as the rapid and accurate placement of shots, in order to "solve” the challenge offered by each stage.
Cost $10

When do the matches take place?
Action Pistol events take place the second Saturday of each month beginning at about 8:45 AM and lasting until approximately 2:30 PM - rain, snow, or shine!

http://www.svrifle.com/action_pistol.htm

I did it once and had an absolute blast! I intend to return next saturday I have free where the shoot is going on :)

Last edited: