• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kansas City PD opens fire on suspect withOUT a gun.

Gunslinger

heresyourdipstickjimmy

GOOD god.......Someone was looking out for him ...or the police were bad shots. Ever shot out there own wondow

LEOs statistically miss 7 out of 10 shots at just 21 feet according to the FBI stats. So I'd say it's a lot of both. Glad the driver and no one else wound up hurt. Just more proof that we need to start criminally charging LEOs for actions like this.

The wake-up call to these LEOs should be that this particular citizen would have likely been 100% justified to respond with deadly force under the law. That alone should get the KCPD thinking, but they won't ever get it. :banghead:

Last edited:

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
If a LAC did something this silly and reckless, especially shooting out his own car window, certain large LEO agencies/leaders would hold it out as evidence of how irresponsible and dangerous citizen's with guns are and why we can't be trusted to carry.

I hope these guys are on administrative leave for quite a while...