Thread: Twins Shot in Head at Denver Area Gun Range

Navasota, Texas, USA

Twins Shot in Head at Denver Area Gun Range

The thing about common sense ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

Pasco, Washington, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by rodbender View Post
    This sounds really suspicious. It will be interesting to hear what the investigation turns up.

Montgomery, Alabama, USA
    This is what FoxNews has. No reason given as to why they would want to commit suicide. I would have to know that I had a painful, terminal illness before I would even consider such a measure and, even then, with the pain management therapies they have now, I don't think I would. It would be, in my eyes, laying too much of a burden on those I would leave behind.

Columbia, in the Peoples Republic of Murderland
    That firing range must be built on top of a haunted Indian Burial Ground or something.

They've had suicides on this range TWICE before--one last year, and one in 2004.

3 suicides and one attempted suicide in 6 years--I'd be looking for a new location, or at the very least, considering hiring a Medicine Man to "cleanse" the place if I was the owner...
    Last edited by Dreamer; 11-19-2010 at 10:37 PM.
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964