Thread: Apology and Thank You

Apology and Thank You

Just wanted to take the time to apologize to everyone especially Jim concerning what I went through with SPD. If I came across arrogant and caustic I did not mean to. It was a shock to go through what I went through and it took a few days to get over it. That is not your problem but mine. You only told me what I needed to know and for that I am grateful. I whole heatedly support open carry and what all of you have accomplished. Respectfully I am sorry if i stepped out of line. Thank all of you for showing support even through tough love. Sometimes it is needed.

Respectfully
    Mike Cheney

Quote Originally Posted by redboneshadow View Post
    Just wanted to take the time to apologize to everyone especially Jim concerning what I went through with SPD. If I came across arrogant and caustic I did not mean to. It was a shock to go through what I went through and it took a few days to get over it. That is not your problem but mine. You only told me what I needed to know and for that I am grateful. I whole heatedly support open carry and what all of you have accomplished. Respectfully I am sorry if i stepped out of line. Thank all of you for showing support even through tough love. Sometimes it is needed.

Respectfully
    Mike Cheney
    Mike,

Many of us know what you have done for OC, gun rights and other endeavors. Not everyone knows. You are a fine man, keep up the good work. As you know, this board, unlike many and most others, tends to cut through the fluff and get to the facts and the truth. Even when it is hard to realize.

nick
    Last edited by gogodawgs; 11-17-2010 at 01:50 AM.
    Live Free or Die!