• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Apology and Thank You

redboneshadow

Just wanted to take the time to apologize to everyone especially Jim concerning what I went through with SPD. If I came across arrogant and caustic I did not mean to. It was a shock to go through what I went through and it took a few days to get over it. That is not your problem but mine. You only told me what I needed to know and for that I am grateful. I whole heatedly support open carry and what all of you have accomplished. Respectfully I am sorry if i stepped out of line. Thank all of you for showing support even through tough love. Sometimes it is needed.

Respectfully
Mike Cheney

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Just wanted to take the time to apologize to everyone especially Jim concerning what I went through with SPD. If I came across arrogant and caustic I did not mean to. It was a shock to go through what I went through and it took a few days to get over it. That is not your problem but mine. You only told me what I needed to know and for that I am grateful. I whole heatedly support open carry and what all of you have accomplished. Respectfully I am sorry if i stepped out of line. Thank all of you for showing support even through tough love. Sometimes it is needed.

Respectfully
Mike Cheney

Mike,

Many of us know what you have done for OC, gun rights and other endeavors. Not everyone knows. You are a fine man, keep up the good work. As you know, this board, unlike many and most others, tends to cut through the fluff and get to the facts and the truth. Even when it is hard to realize.

nick

Last edited: