• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gunvault.

budlight

Hello, I am posting this to let everyone know that I sell gunvault products wholesale and if anyone needs anything i'd be happy to pass the pricing on. let me know. mmdet1@yahoo.com

Just an FYI, before you get flamed you may wish to delete this. It's against the forum rules to sell on this forum, see below.

(10) WE DO NOT ALLOW "FOR SALE" OR RAFFLE ADS: We use Google Ads to help cover the expenses of the forum and their rules specifically disallow the sale of firearms, ammo and accessories (including the raffle of such). The good news is that one of our newest sponsors, OutdoorsTrader.com offers just such a service.

Last edited:

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Just an FYI, before you get flamed you may wish to delete this. It's against the forum rules to sell on this forum, see below.

(10) WE DO NOT ALLOW "FOR SALE" OR RAFFLE ADS: We use Google Ads to help cover the expenses of the forum and their rules specifically disallow the sale of firearms, ammo and accessories (including the raffle of such). The good news is that one of our newest sponsors, OutdoorsTrader.com offers just such a service.

Actually, it is only guns, ammo and accessories such as slides, barrels, etc that are prohibited.

So members should feel free to advertise their personal gun safes for sale if they want.

However, our sponsors pay for the right to advertise their products they sell for a living so we do not allow posters to abuse this by posting 'business ads'.

I will leave this posting as a one time informational notice but please don't abuse our paid sponsors.

Thanks!

John

MMC

Actually, it is only guns, ammo and accessories such as slides, barrels, etc that are prohibited.

So members should feel free to advertise their personal gun safes for sale if they want.

However, our sponsors pay for the right to advertise their products they sell for a living so we do not allow posters to abuse this by posting 'business ads'.

I will leave this posting as a one time informational notice but please don't abuse our paid sponsors.

Thanks!

John

I am not posting this to take anything away from sponsors. I was simply trying to save folks money by selling these at my cost.