• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

O/C Toledo, OH

cilcannonvryce

I am from Toledo, OH and would like to start an OC group here. I have tried this several times through this forum, but no luck. Hope it can become a reality. I am not new to this forum, I just haven't used it in a long time.
And interested? I hope we have some takers.

Reason: Maybe to late?
I am very pissed how we (OH) was just railroaded as a state on SB239, SB247 after a lot of hard work of my own calling Armond Budish, State Rep district 8, and Tracy Maxwell Heard State Rep district 26 - chairman of Subcommittee on Public Safety and Homeland Security. These two reps, of their own free and private anti-gun agenda are blocking a vote on these pieces of legislation. Especially Rep. Budish whom is the Speaker and could order a session of the House and its subcommittee's before the end of the year and refuses to do so. I have spoke to his secretary about this several times - take a guess. Sessions are suspended until the end of the year when Gov. Strickland leaves office and Gov. Elect Kasich enters office. This, simply put, is politics, and I for one am at the end of my rope with watching the "Legislative Process" destroy our state, and our country. These pieces of Leg. were passed last Spring and we still can't get a vote on them. IMO, that should be illegal. But, hey, who am I?
There is a lot more being talked about on other channels on how SB184 is going to be the center of attention coming soon, and the local news has already started talking about it as well.
Simply put, I feel our gun rights in general are in jeopardy.

Master Control

zack991

Not too many people of OC.ORG do much OC'ing. They talk a lot.

Well I know for the fact I open carry every single day and so do a lot of people on here, much more so than most who Conceal carry. it seem to me to be the other way around.

Last edited:

nwo2340

Dundee has come and gone, but the next one will be at Cracker Barrel in Findley, oh, 12/19 2 pm. Hope to see you there.

JSlack7851

Dundee has come and gone, but the next one will be at Cracker Barrel in Findley, oh, 12/19 2 pm. Hope to see you there.

AFAIK only 2 of us showed up at Cracker Barrel. We had lunch by ourselves. The place was packed and we didn't hook up either.

People talk about going but nobody shows up. Just myself and Teddybear94. We were the only 2 that showed up at the Lima walk too.

I, personally am going to abstain from M & G's for a while. I'm tired of driving 2 - 3 hours for lunch by my self.

Noel Avenelle

Sorry to completely necro a thread, but I would be more than willing to participate in a group like this.

I'm in Toledo, as well.

Last edited:

ghost913

Well I know for the fact I open carry every single day and so do a lot of people on here, much more so than most who Conceal carry. it seem to me to be the other way around.

Honestly I haven't seen anyone oc.I feel people are to scared to practice their rights I'm proud to oc, shoot if I could Oc at work I would.

ghost913

I open carry everywhere.

Me too I just wish I could open carry in a vehicle. What I'm at a stop light and some crackhead runs up on me with a gun, I'm not gonna be able to he like hold on let me put the car in park open the glove box get in by trunk and then be able to shoot ya. Yap know