Thread: Interesting. Rhino

Banned

Interesting. Rhino

Last edited by stainless1911; 11-18-2010 at 01:23 AM.

I held this gun a couple of months ago at my local gun shop. It's definitely an interesting piece. The most unique feature is that it actually fires from the bottom chamber of the cylinder which is supposed to reduce upwards recoil, but I have not personally fired it. It also comes with a leather holster from the factory (I guess the manufacturer knew there was no way you were finding anything else that would fit it). My biggest issue with the gun would be that I see no real advantage to it in particular. It's wide enough that it wouldn't be any easier to conceal than say a Ruger GP100, but firing it might change my mind if it shot well. I would certainly be interested to see what others who have shot the gun have to say. If nothing else, it definitely makes for intriguing conversation.
    I love my country; I fear my government

Banned
    I think this gun is aimed at customers who are sensitive to recoil. It may also be targeted for competition shooters for the same reason.

Quote Originally Posted by stainless1911 View Post
    I think this gun is aimed at customers who are sensitive to recoil. It may also be targeted for competition shooters for the same reason.
    Barrel length and sights seem unfit for competition shooting, but I guess it depends upon the competition.

someone actually reinvented the wheel

Banned
    lolz