• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Interesting. Rhino

Armed and Harmless

I held this gun a couple of months ago at my local gun shop. It's definitely an interesting piece. The most unique feature is that it actually fires from the bottom chamber of the cylinder which is supposed to reduce upwards recoil, but I have not personally fired it. It also comes with a leather holster from the factory (I guess the manufacturer knew there was no way you were finding anything else that would fit it). My biggest issue with the gun would be that I see no real advantage to it in particular. It's wide enough that it wouldn't be any easier to conceal than say a Ruger GP100, but firing it might change my mind if it shot well. I would certainly be interested to see what others who have shot the gun have to say. If nothing else, it definitely makes for intriguing conversation.