Thread: Western WA 2nd Saturday Meet - 12/11

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States

Western WA 2nd Saturday Meet - 12/11

The last two times we met at a nearby Denny's for breakfast before going over to Starbucks for coffee and what-not. Well, the service at that particular Denny's being execrable (look it up), I've decided to move the next meeting somewhere else.

I've a little (very little) research and found an IHOP about 1/2 mile from Denny's and Starbucks. The address is:

178 SW Campus Dr, Federal Way, WA

Everything else would stay the same. Breakfast at 9:00/ Starbucks @ 10:00

Sound good?
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Sounds good to me, Bookman, as long as they don't have a problem with OC. I'll be there!
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; it's the only thing that ever does.- Margaret Mead

Those who will not fight for justice today will fight for their lives in the future,

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin

Is Federal Way near Tacoma? I was thiking of doing a meetup in Tacoma that same day near the Dome.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby View Post
    Sounds good to me, Bookman, as long as they don't have a problem with OC. I'll be there!
    I OC'd the one in Des Moines and it's owned by the same people that own the one in Federal Way. I also spoke to the owner while OCing.

However, what's the worst? We're normalizing OC. OC it anyhow.

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by tannerwaterbury View Post
    Is Federal Way near Tacoma? I was thiking of doing a meetup in Tacoma that same day near the Dome.

May as well have them both. I've been doing this every 2nd Saturday for several months now. People can attend whichever one they prefer.
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Quote Originally Posted by Bookman View Post
    May as well have them both. I've been doing this every 2nd Saturday for several months now. People can attend whichever one they prefer.
    I was thinking the same. Wouldn't be too bad either for OC.