• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Weekly San Diego OC Meet 6

J.D.Allen

Ill put in a reservation for 7 pm for at least 6, they charge gratuity as policy for groups that size or larger. I think ill reserve the name under everyones least favorite recent local defendant we are waiting 3 weeks for.... im sure you can all guess who that is, or just look for the armed soverigns when you get there.

Ummm....it's actually 2 weeks now. Yay!

I may be slightly late but I'll see you guys there.

Anyone know if we might be graced by Ed's presence again?

Last edited:

chewy352

I'm not going to be able to make it tonight guys. I just got called in to work my tonights off which are tonight and tomorrow night. With Thanksgiving this week I just couldn't resist the 24 hours of over time pay.

Gundude

So how did it go?????????????????????

Good meetup. No cops around. I suspect it was not a shift change so they were all busy.
3 Ladies showed up. Big + on ladies UOC'ing. The chili cheese fries were great. Had a chat with Ed. Sam kept is pants on.

Gundude

I figured they were all out on patrol or at home. They prolly meet there when they get off to exchange (e) check stories.