• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Quick question

Deleted_User

How do you delete the pictures that stack up in the attachement manager thing that you have to upload to?

Go into your settings. There's a menu on the left and go to the bottom and click attachments under miscellaneous

1) Settings is in the upper right corner of the forum window

2) On the left side of the settings window is a few menus. Look for My Settings

3) Go down to the Miscellaneous tab and click attachments

4) Check and delete at your leisure

Last edited:

Deleted_User

Goose you have wasted more of your life than this on having "idealogical discussions" with the almighty DevilDoc (and losing might I say:banana: ) LMFAO!!!!

I didn't lose, I simply refrained from argument. It's nofe-aire to battle in a battle of wits with the unarmed.

Deleted_User

Somebody owes Goose a coffee! Also I'm lazy, how about a Lacey/Olympia meet?

I'll be in Lacey tomorrow. I need to stop at Norma's for a burger. I'd say about 3pm, give or take an hour, so somewhere from 3-4. DevilDoc needs to go too, he's YET to have one IIRC