Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ponderosa Steakhouse in Ludington robbed

Ponderosa Steakhouse in Ludington robbed

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_stor...storyid=140270

Don't need an AR15 at Ponderosa Steakhouse they said...

Of course you don't... until you do
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Matthew Dustin Case looks like he had Daim Brammage....
    Too bad he didn't walk in during an OC dinner event, he might have soiled himself.

Quote Originally Posted by office888 View Post

Exo 22:2 "If anyone catches a thief breaking in and hits him so that he dies, he is not guilty of murder.
    Luke 22:36: "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luk 11:21 "When a strong man, with all his weapons ready, guards his own house, all his belongings are safe.

yup bailenforcer rob at a oc dinner, leave in a squad car or a ambulance, i would say it would be the criminals choice !
    Last edited by mastiff69; 11-21-2010 at 10:22 AM. Reason: typo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by office888 View Post

Only if it's an ar-15 pistol and it is properly holstered.

i have been having the worst couple of weeks and this made me smile. not the fact that an establishment got robbed, i just remembered how the ponderosa we went to treated us like bad guys when we tried to go there. LOL

hope they catch him

Devery

Quote Originally Posted by kwikrnu View Post
    Only if it's an ar-15 pistol and it is properly holstered.
    ???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy05 View Post
    ???
    It is illegal to carry a rifle or a pistol which is not properly holstered on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailenforcer View Post
    Matthew Dustin Case looks like he had Daim Brammage....
    Too bad he didn't walk in during an OC dinner event, he might have soiled himself.
    people do that when they die, or are really really scared, the guy might have looked like the cat at left

Quote Originally Posted by mastiff69 View Post
    yup bailenforcer rob at a oc dinner, leave in a squad car or a ambulance, i would say it would be the criminals choice !
    hmm, theres always the 3rd option,,,,,,, starts with c and ends with r

It is illegal to carry a rifle or a pistol which is not properly holstered on this forum.
    how do you holster an ar-15??
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776

Michigan Concealed Pistol Instructor. Cost 80.00 With advanced techniques included free. PM for more information!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NHCGRPR45 View Post
    Make a kydex holster. There are holsters for iver johnsons and plr-16's.

I'm going to buy some sheets of the stuff and make one for my .308 pistol.

Make a kydex holster. There are holsters for iver johnsons and plr-16's.

I'm going to buy some sheets of the stuff and make one for my .308 pistol.

i actually meant an AR-15 rifle, not an AR pistol.
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776

Michigan Concealed Pistol Instructor. Cost 80.00 With advanced techniques included free. PM for more information!

Banned
    i actually meant an AR-15 rifle, not an AR pistol.
    It is illegal to talk about the carry of rifles on this forum.

Are you sniffing glue?

You must be jesting....
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Quote Originally Posted by TheQ View Post
    Are you sniffing glue?

You must be jesting....
    I believe he meant "illegal" as in against the owner's wishes.

Bronson
    Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine

Quote Originally Posted by manicdevery View Post
    i have been having the worst couple of weeks and this made me smile. not the fact that an establishment got robbed, i just remembered how the ponderosa we went to treated us like bad guys when we tried to go there. LOL

hope they catch him

Devery
    If you're talking about THE Ponderosa incident I don't believe the restaurant treated people badly. They simply called the non-emergency number and asked if it was legal. They even specifically requested a car NOT be sent. It was the Lansing PD that went off the deep end.

Bronson
    Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine

Holster an AR 5 requires a special needs holster. see picture

people do that when they die, or are really really scared, the guy might have looked like the cat at left

hmm, theres always the 3rd option,,,,,,, starts with c and ends with r

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sunday got meetin gun.gif 
Views:	58 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	4638  
    Exo 22:2 "If anyone catches a thief breaking in and hits him so that he dies, he is not guilty of murder.
    Luke 22:36: "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luk 11:21 "When a strong man, with all his weapons ready, guards his own house, all his belongings are safe.

Talking

I couldn't find any Michigan or Federal laws that prohibit the discussion of rifles on this site...

Banned
    I couldn't find any Michigan or Federal laws that prohibit the discussion of rifles on this site...
    Post some pictures, videos and commentary of you open carrying a rifle on the forum and john will stick you in opencarry prison. Just going by the video he starred in earlier this year he may have his way with you too...

It is not a law in the legal sense, it is against the forum rules. I suggest you give them a thorough reading. This website belongs to the owners and they make the rules, we are guests here. If you don't want to play by the rules you will be asked to leave.
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; it's the only thing that ever does.- Margaret Mead

Those who will not fight for justice today will fight for their lives in the future,

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby View Post
    It is not a law in the legal sense, it is against the forum rules. I suggest you give them a thorough reading. This website belongs to the owners and they make the rules, we are guests here. If you don't want to play by the rules you will be asked to leave.
    What a concept! Private property rights still do exist!

Don't let sone people around here know about that. They'll insist the private property rights be forfeited in the name of "public accommodation" and their rights being "violated" (by someone else asserting their own rights).

Not to detail this thread, but I have to call out Bail enforcer. If a private property/public accommodation owner has no rights to prohibit you from carrying on their property (2A) what right do the operators of THIS public accommodation have to limit what you say here (1A)?

Maybe you'll say they have no such right? If you argue they do have that right, I'd be shocked as that would be horribly logically inconsistent of you...
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Rights in general only protect you from the Govt. Not your peers outside of the Govt.
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Quote Originally Posted by autosurgeon View Post
    Rights in general only protect you from the Govt. Not your peers outside of the Govt.
    Tell that to the folks who say we can force any public accommodation (private business) to allow open carry. They're around here. Some are in the leadership of MOC. Don't strain yourself looking.

good pick bail, but i believe thats for a MP5K could have the model number wrong of course, and i was being somewhat sarcxastic about the ar 15 holster thing, i use a blackhawk weapon catch when sporting my AR's, i am pretty sure i said something about the blackhawk weapon catch's on an older thread, they work great and cover the trigger guard so its nice for that thing we can't talk about, and it works very well with MI pistols

well ar type MI pistols anyway!

Wait a minute you being sarcastic, I refuse to believe that...

yes that is the lovely mp5k and I get all warm and fuzzy feeling when I touch those lol... That would be my Sunday go to meetin weapon of choice.

good pick bail, but i believe thats for a MP5K could have the model number wrong of course, and i was being somewhat sarcxastic about the ar 15 holster thing, i use a blackhawk weapon catch when sporting my AR's, i am pretty sure i said something about the blackhawk weapon catch's on an older thread, they work great and cover the trigger guard so its nice for that thing we can't talk about, and it works very well with MI pistols

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast