• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ponderosa Steakhouse in Ludington robbed

manicdevery

i have been having the worst couple of weeks and this made me smile. not the fact that an establishment got robbed, i just remembered how the ponderosa we went to treated us like bad guys when we tried to go there. LOL

hope they catch him

Devery

NHCGRPR45

Matthew Dustin Case looks like he had Daim Brammage....
Too bad he didn't walk in during an OC dinner event, he might have soiled himself.

people do that when they die, or are really really scared, the guy might have looked like the cat at left:shocker:

yup bailenforcer rob at a oc dinner, leave in a squad car or a ambulance, i would say it would be the criminals choice !

hmm, theres always the 3rd option,,,,,,, starts with c and ends with r

It is illegal to carry a rifle or a pistol which is not properly holstered on this forum.

how do you holster an ar-15?? :rolleyes:

Bronson

i have been having the worst couple of weeks and this made me smile. not the fact that an establishment got robbed, i just remembered how the ponderosa we went to treated us like bad guys when we tried to go there. LOL

hope they catch him

Devery

If you're talking about THE Ponderosa incident I don't believe the restaurant treated people badly. They simply called the non-emergency number and asked if it was legal. They even specifically requested a car NOT be sent. It was the Lansing PD that went off the deep end.

Bronson

Bailenforcer

Holster an AR 5 requires a special needs holster. see picture

people do that when they die, or are really really scared, the guy might have looked like the cat at left:shocker:

hmm, theres always the 3rd option,,,,,,, starts with c and ends with r

how do you holster an ar-15?? :rolleyes:

Attachments

• sunday got meetin gun.gif
    sunday got meetin gun.gif
    59.2 KB · Views: 61

kwikrnu

Banned
I couldn't find any Michigan or Federal laws that prohibit the discussion of rifles on this site...

Post some pictures, videos and commentary of you open carrying a rifle on the forum and john will stick you in opencarry prison. Just going by the video he starred in earlier this year he may have his way with you too...

Ruby

I couldn't find any Michigan or Federal laws that prohibit the discussion of rifles on this site...

It is not a law in the legal sense, it is against the forum rules. I suggest you give them a thorough reading. This website belongs to the owners and they make the rules, we are guests here. If you don't want to play by the rules you will be asked to leave.

TheQ

It is not a law in the legal sense, it is against the forum rules. I suggest you give them a thorough reading. This website belongs to the owners and they make the rules, we are guests here. If you don't want to play by the rules you will be asked to leave.

What a concept! Private property rights still do exist!

Don't let sone people around here know about that. They'll insist the private property rights be forfeited in the name of "public accommodation" and their rights being "violated" (by someone else asserting their own rights).

Not to detail this thread, but I have to call out Bail enforcer. If a private property/public accommodation owner has no rights to prohibit you from carrying on their property (2A) what right do the operators of THIS public accommodation have to limit what you say here (1A)?

Maybe you'll say they have no such right? If you argue they do have that right, I'd be shocked as that would be horribly logically inconsistent of you...